Reviews for Do You Miss Me Now?
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
I love this :D Great story :)
Fatima chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I LOVE YOUR STORY SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH SO MUCH SO SO MUCH HAHAHAHA ITS JUST SO ROMANTIC!:D
im sorry to bitch chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
it's not pathetic 2 b 16 and still single&never been in a relationship ( sry 4 retarded shortform i have a reason y i type like this. )
silentsings chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
XD This is so cute :] I love the pick-up lines. Haha. They are so hilarious. I agree on what you said in your author's note, but it's still a cute and somewhat funny one-shot.

You have grammatical errors where you capitalize things where you don't need capitalization, or you put a period instead of a comma. It happens in your dialogue a lot. You might want to edit it, perhaps.

...haha xD But overall, this was so cute. Simple. Fluffy. Adorable.

Nicely done ;]

- silentsings
ghurl00 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
That was adorable. XD.
Natasha Dust chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Such a swet boy- Ian. :D
The Golden Orchid chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
gosh woman! your stories are so freakin cute xD i loved this, it was...well, pretty darn awesome. it made me want hug your characters :)
234235134 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
That was SO CUTE! I couldn't stop smiling the whole time!

Ian's such a sweet guy :3
KarmaC chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
SO Cute!
Jai Yukimura chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
it's cute and i love it. it also nauseates me. (i have a really effed up opinion on love. heh.)

it reminds me of how i kinda started out with my current boyfriend. other than he's really weird and sick minded and less sweet...um, yeah.

good work. i'll shut up now.

-Jai Yukimura
animegirl214 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
haha

aw! that's so cute! :D :D :D

thanks so much for this cute oneshot! lol :)
SunsetRainbow chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
MAJOR FLUFF XD

ANDILOVEDIT!
Icyfire4w5 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Oh la la! This is fluffy! Um, I think that Ian is a little too friendly with Adrienne, but nevertheless, he is really cute!
plagiarized chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
someone plagiarized this fic though it was changed according to wrestling fandom

/s/4150077/1/Do_You_Miss_Me_Now