Reviews for Death
d666lisa chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I'm sorry for your loss. The piece was very well written and something a lot of people can relate to. I actually got goosebumps reading the last two paragraphs :)
Penelope Quill chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Jesus said: I am the way the truth and the life, no one comes to the Father but by Me. Heaven is definitely real and I pray that the Lord continues to comfort you and guide your heart. He came so we could experience heaven on earth as well as beyond death. Angels are beautiful and fascinating but they are messengers, exisiting to us point to God. One day, HE will wipe away all your tears. But He is with you now and He loves you so much. thank you for sharing this tender picture of your heart. Jesus reads it too - He sees your heart and cherishes you; He is a good Father and makes everything beautiful in it's time. :)

Be very blessed and keep writing!
Luna Turner chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Oh my gosh. Is this a true story? If so, I'm so sorry. I lost my uncle and my great grandma a year ago, so I know how it feels.

This story was very well written. Well, it's really almost like a re-cap of your life when you were 9 years old about your father dying and a little bit of your life now. But still, I thought it was very good, and it's something alot of people can relate to.

Luna Turner