Reviews for Scandalous
XYellowRoseX chapter 1 . 8/8/2008

Now that that's out of the way. I love this story, it's so cute. Awesome job!
Sofia Lemos da Costa chapter 1 . 6/14/2008

jk P Its good, I like how everything is scandalous... or not P
Kneecap chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
"Oh, dear lord…I think he just sniffed my hair."- hahaha! That made me laugh!

"I was gravely mistaken. As he has set his cataract stricken eyes on me." hahaha! But at the same time...ew.

OMFG! "I refuse to sit here while a perverted old geezer feels me up." I love this guy! HE'S SO OVERT!

Oo, Grey-eyed noble *Swoons* Yes please!

bee bee chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
lovely. cute. to the point. and it just made my day. : ]]
blackberrydream chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Damn that old guy was creepy...haha, really good story. Short but good.
Qui chapter 1 . 5/3/2008

ahhaha. you asked for it...

No really, that was sweet. Good story.
Cealex chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
cute. i like it.
HisaHysteria chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Ha, this is made of pure awesome and "scandalous-ness".

Love it.
Scarlet Horror chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Well... what a short and scandalous story :)) The part about the cravats was very funny. I don't know why, but the young Lord (Kelley) seems to me to be a vampire. He's just too sexy and confident... kind of hypnotic.

Frolic Horror -_
Freak Perfume chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
That, was so cute. Also, I adore regency, therefore this is absolute win. And creepy old men, ahahaha.
RoxxorzBoxxerz chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Hello~ it was good
CrayonMentality chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
*gasp* That was so cool!

I wished you had continued it...oh well. I'll just have to go find a regency slash fic now.

Anyway, I really liked it.
MacKitty chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
...hi!(referring to A/N at bottom of story)

eh, update please on Jude and How Long is Forever, blah blah blah...yep, that's all.

oh yeah. i like scandalous too. hehe
TRSNG chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
What a cute one-shot. I'm going to go read some more of your stuff right now, I'm sure it'll be good.

I like his cravat, his hero and the pervey old guy. An awesome set of strong, brief characters.
The Falconer chapter 1 . 3/4/2008

This is "scandalously" short! I love it. I like how the fact that Wellington is Kelley's grandfather shows how really old the man is! Seems like the forwardness runs in the family!

Thanks for the story! Hopefully, you'll be inspired to write more about these two!

37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »