Reviews for Save Tommy
Elliana chapter 1 . 5/25/2017
Dude. This is amazing.
delaneylovell chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
OMG IS SHE DEAD? this was a great story and worked as a cliffhanger, but what happened to her? did this brave, fierce girl really go down that easily? yes, i do agree, it was a great idea to let the viewers decide but i would maybe like to see a ending in a sequel
lunarchroniclesandcockatiels chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
That was an amazing story! Very sad, but so good!
Around 1900 or so, many people who were not deemed fit to have children (in America) were sterilized. A lot of retarded people were euthanized. That's horrible...
MagicRoxSox chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Wow... Just wow... You write really powerful stories. I read another one earlier, and I think you should continue this one. I had little random outbursts while reading this and my friend over here (I'm in Wisconsin instead of Virginia) was getting worried. Okay, that's it.

-Sox
Grimm Days chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Pretty sad, but very interesting read.
Ghost Love Score chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Powerful stuff! I really enjoyed that, it made me think and it made me sad as well which is good :)
someone's sideshow chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
I had an idea as to how this would turn out from the beginning, but it was very sad indeed.

There were some grammatical/spelling errors that I noticed. Other than that, I thought that this story could really benefit from being expanded upon. Instead of merely telling about the ranking system, go into detail and show some of its effects as it was getting started. Talk more about the president and his policies, and perhaps more about him as a person. It seemed rather...sudden...to believe that this man was evil enough to send people off to die. Especially if this was taking place in America. Were people brainwashed into voting for him the first time? How did he rise to power? I think a beefed up background would help immensely.

I don't mean to sound harsh. It's just that I really enjoy stories like this, and I could see this one really going places if it got some more work.

Take care.