Reviews for The Jetsetter's Summer
MileyRowling chapter 30 . 3/26/2013
Great work! I'm glad you got published!
GossamerSilverglow chapter 29 . 3/23/2013
I could see this story morph into a full fledge adult romance novel. Each one could have their own stories. I have to say that I too like Jayla and Sam's stories the best.
AnonymousReads chapter 30 . 8/16/2012
Another great story, i really liked it, i think that you might have made sam seem more use to alchohol and allie a bit confusing when not explaining more about her mom. I guesss that is what happens when you put three stories in one some detail gets left out. Good story. :)
sandra chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
nice!
Jaydeepie chapter 7 . 4/12/2012
I read Prada and Prejudice. It was awesome. This story is awesome too.
tiltedHead chapter 6 . 12/25/2011
I thought bookworm would be very diplomatic
tiltedHead chapter 4 . 12/25/2011
ooooooooo,its getting more and more interesting
SweetVindication chapter 28 . 11/4/2011
I love, love, loved this so much! This was so good I just couldn't stop reading it but I'm kinda upset I finished it all in a day. Jonathan is one of the best characters ever, and I wished I could be Jayla. Your writing is fabulous, and I loved Prada and Prejudice too.
BlueAki chapter 28 . 4/21/2011
I read through this whole story in one day, non-stop. It was great! I loved all the characters and I really wish I could just know what happens after this. Do Jayla and Sam stay in the relationships with their hotties? Will Allie pursue dance? And I REALLY want to read the Ellen interview. Great job on and awesome story!
AJS chapter 28 . 1/14/2011
So I finally finished this story.

I think it would have been better if you made the story longer and added more details. I like the overall idea but it would have been better if you went into more detail about each girl's situation because I feel like right now, everything seems pretty high level to me. There also wasn't really much sense of time throughout the story and how far along the girls were in their adventures. I definitely would have liked to see more of the development in the relationship between Jayla and Jonathan. It was all kind of brushed over. And I DEFINITELY wanted to see the talk between Sam and Greg in the end. I definitely expected to see that but was very disappointed when it wasn't there.

I think you had something good going on with Sam and Greg. I felt the most in tuned with her story, but then in the end when that too was cut off the entire story felt pretty rushed and incomplete. I'd also have to say that Allie's story was the weakest. I mean there wasn't really much of a direction or plot at all there and to me it was the most boring. I found myself wanting to skip over her parts to read the others'.

Anyway, this is a good idea for a story and I could see it being a lot better with some improvements. Best of luck with your novel!

- Alyssa
animegirl214 chapter 29 . 11/26/2010
OMG! I actually read PRADA AND PREJUDICE a couple months ago.. and I loved it!

I never knew you were a FictionPress-er and a published author! AMAZING! HAHA :D
animegirl214 chapter 28 . 11/26/2010
Ahh! That was so cutee! :D :D

Loved it! :D

hehehe

Will there be like.. a sequel or something? ;P

Thanks so much for this awesome cute story! :)
strawberrycrush chapter 3 . 1/1/2010
Gripping..!..

Eye catching..! :))
J.Mell chapter 29 . 11/17/2009
just wondering if that is the end of the story or you are continuing because i think you should continue and maybe even make a sequal...who knows maybe this could be another story that gets published...
thats.the.beauty.of.it chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Wow. I really enjoyed reading this story. I really liked the way you went between the three characters, and obviously I had my favorite story line (Jayla by the way) but they all fit together nicely.

Although, I have to admit, I was a little disappointed with the ending. I felt that you needed to bring them back on Ellen and give them a chance to describe what they learned. All of your character grew over the month and I felt that you should have given them a chance to speak up over it. Plus, I really wanted to know what Ellen and everyone else would think about what happened, and what they would exactly admit and what they would keep private.

Also- in the beginning chapter, you state how they have gotten into trouble (rehab, accident, partying) however, you never really bring this up again (unless I missed it). You should try tying this in again at least once.

I think that this is a good start, but maybe if you developed your characters a bit more and how they all overcame their prejudices, then it would greatly improve the story.

Again, I really enjoy your story and I think it is a great foundation for something amazing. I hope you don't mind the CC.

Also, congrats on beng published. I'm not usually a fan of historical work, but I will have to check it out the next time I am in a bookstore.

Best of luck,