Reviews for The Jetsetter's Summer
Th p chapter 28 . 7/7
I would like to see a sequel. I want to know of Allies friendship with brooked will could give her some opportunities with fame. Being the best friend of Brooke plus she's. A better person now. She didnt have a love interest but maybe she could be a dancer full time. Greg is with Sam but her being the every girl it's still a star crosses love. The same with Jayla and Jon I wanna see how people take there interacial romance.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/7
I would like for you to do a sequel to this. We didn't get to see the girls on Ellen or how it would change their lives further
MileyRowling chapter 30 . 3/26/2013
Great work! I'm glad you got published!
GossamerSilverglow chapter 29 . 3/23/2013
I could see this story morph into a full fledge adult romance novel. Each one could have their own stories. I have to say that I too like Jayla and Sam's stories the best.
AnonymousReads chapter 30 . 8/16/2012
Another great story, i really liked it, i think that you might have made sam seem more use to alchohol and allie a bit confusing when not explaining more about her mom. I guesss that is what happens when you put three stories in one some detail gets left out. Good story. :)
sandra chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Jaydeepie chapter 7 . 4/12/2012
I read Prada and Prejudice. It was awesome. This story is awesome too.
tiltedHead chapter 6 . 12/25/2011
I thought bookworm would be very diplomatic
tiltedHead chapter 4 . 12/25/2011
ooooooooo,its getting more and more interesting
SweetVindication chapter 28 . 11/4/2011
I love, love, loved this so much! This was so good I just couldn't stop reading it but I'm kinda upset I finished it all in a day. Jonathan is one of the best characters ever, and I wished I could be Jayla. Your writing is fabulous, and I loved Prada and Prejudice too.
BlueAki chapter 28 . 4/21/2011
I read through this whole story in one day, non-stop. It was great! I loved all the characters and I really wish I could just know what happens after this. Do Jayla and Sam stay in the relationships with their hotties? Will Allie pursue dance? And I REALLY want to read the Ellen interview. Great job on and awesome story!
AJS chapter 28 . 1/14/2011
So I finally finished this story.

I think it would have been better if you made the story longer and added more details. I like the overall idea but it would have been better if you went into more detail about each girl's situation because I feel like right now, everything seems pretty high level to me. There also wasn't really much sense of time throughout the story and how far along the girls were in their adventures. I definitely would have liked to see more of the development in the relationship between Jayla and Jonathan. It was all kind of brushed over. And I DEFINITELY wanted to see the talk between Sam and Greg in the end. I definitely expected to see that but was very disappointed when it wasn't there.

I think you had something good going on with Sam and Greg. I felt the most in tuned with her story, but then in the end when that too was cut off the entire story felt pretty rushed and incomplete. I'd also have to say that Allie's story was the weakest. I mean there wasn't really much of a direction or plot at all there and to me it was the most boring. I found myself wanting to skip over her parts to read the others'.

Anyway, this is a good idea for a story and I could see it being a lot better with some improvements. Best of luck with your novel!

- Alyssa
animegirl214 chapter 29 . 11/26/2010
OMG! I actually read PRADA AND PREJUDICE a couple months ago.. and I loved it!

I never knew you were a FictionPress-er and a published author! AMAZING!~ HAHA :D
animegirl214 chapter 28 . 11/26/2010
Ahh! That was so cutee! :D :D

Loved it! :D

Will there be like.. a sequel or something? ;P

Thanks so much for this awesome cute story! :)
strawberrycrush chapter 3 . 1/1/2010