Reviews for The Jetsetter's Summer
Displaced Dramatics chapter 6 . 2/27/2008
Wow, didn't expect such a quick update! :)

Jayla's quite the interesting gal. I like her almost as much as Sam. I wonder what you will do with Allie, since there is no Romantic Creature to be seen! Which is nice. That chick is a little too MATERIAL GIRL look-up-my-skirt hot. Um, focussed. Uh. Could it be the hormones at Jack-In-The-Box?

Three different girls and three different stars structure some colorful dynamics. I sense conflict in the horizon. Man, the sauce iz god! Thank you for sharing these girls. Until the next!
Jessica chapter 6 . 2/26/2008
I love you it! cant wait for the next chapter. :D
KatieTheWriter chapter 3 . 2/26/2008
I like Allie. She is very much like the girls I know in California; spoiled. But I think she'll be one of those characters that will change once she has to do the work. I'm just guessing here! Update soon!
KatieTheWriter chapter 2 . 2/26/2008
This is so interesting I just want to read the rest! You're lucky you have a literary agent! I've been trying to send my work out to agents and so far just friendly rejection letters...but I'm persistant and it will happen! LOL. GREAT JOB! This story is going to be good...I can tell.
KatieTheWriter chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Ooh how exciting to be a celeb's assistant and see all the drama behind the scenes! This is a really cool idea for a novel...very different and unique.
eliane albert chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
The Jetsetter's Summer is a really awsome story.

is this story published?

... if it is can you please tell me if it's

under the same name cause i sereously want to purchase it.

...one thing that alwas drives me bonkers,

is that i'll find a story i like on

and the author is posting them to slow for my interest

... so if you could please EMAIL me if this is a book and were i could purchase it,

i would gladley do so because as i said before this story is AWSOME!
Mary Chrys chapter 5 . 2/25/2008
This is an interesting story. I can't wait to read about the race car driver. But so far, Sam is my favorite. I like how the different chapters are different people, but don't change it up too much or it could get confusing.
Displaced Dramatics chapter 4 . 2/24/2008
Sam seems like such a good girl. It's kinda sad that she wants to become Hollywood styled, to change her personality.

This is pretty interesting. Chapter 1 was one of my favorites as well. I'm looking forward to more.
Black and White Rainbows chapter 4 . 2/17/2008
I really like the story! Very interesting... Greg sounds like a nice person... Update soon!
Crane Daitkai chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
Haha, pretty daring to name the Ellen Degeneres show, but you got the mannerisms down, and it seems plausible. The transitioned are fudged by the fiction press formatting, same thing happened to me when I would upload. It's up to you, but I've received complaints about it- I figure the text speaks for itself when a transition happens but I thought I'd let you know.

This looks like a nice story, fairly interesting thus far. I withold my comments on plot until a few chapters but since this is already written previously I know this is going somewhere so you have my faith, I do the same thing. And other than a few MINOR hiccups, the grammar is quite smooth.

All in all, it's not so much to give everything away, but just enough to keep me interested. Good job.
icthus chapter 3 . 2/15/2008
This is a pretty fun story. I'm liking it, and can't wait to read more. It's a little hard to deal with Allie's stereotypical preppy type of personality (largely just because that personality type drives me bonkers), but other than that it's really fun to read.

Update soon!