Reviews for The Jetsetter's Summer
J.Mell chapter 29 . 11/17/2009
just wondering if that is the end of the story or you are continuing because i think you should continue and maybe even make a sequal...who knows maybe this could be another story that gets published... chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Wow. I really enjoyed reading this story. I really liked the way you went between the three characters, and obviously I had my favorite story line (Jayla by the way) but they all fit together nicely.

Although, I have to admit, I was a little disappointed with the ending. I felt that you needed to bring them back on Ellen and give them a chance to describe what they learned. All of your character grew over the month and I felt that you should have given them a chance to speak up over it. Plus, I really wanted to know what Ellen and everyone else would think about what happened, and what they would exactly admit and what they would keep private.

Also- in the beginning chapter, you state how they have gotten into trouble (rehab, accident, partying) however, you never really bring this up again (unless I missed it). You should try tying this in again at least once.

I think that this is a good start, but maybe if you developed your characters a bit more and how they all overcame their prejudices, then it would greatly improve the story.

Again, I really enjoy your story and I think it is a great foundation for something amazing. I hope you don't mind the CC.

Also, congrats on beng published. I'm not usually a fan of historical work, but I will have to check it out the next time I am in a bookstore.

Best of luck,

jessie0754 chapter 28 . 9/19/2009
Incredibly cute story :) I enjoyed it immensely!
Tra-vation chapter 29 . 8/10/2009
Congratulations on getting published! I'll have to check out that book because this story was amazing. I thought the different point of views would be boring as it usually is but i was majorly wrong. Congrats again and keep on writing!

three chapter 28 . 8/6/2009
Loved the story, characters...everything! Thank you! Congratulations on being published. After reading your story I can see why! Thank you :-)!
hoangho1 chapter 28 . 8/4/2009
I really liked this story! It was really cute! I must say, I was a little disappointed in the last chapter. Wanted to actually see how sam and greg made up, what they said about the future, etc. They were my favorite couple, it'd be great if they got a story of their own! hehe

Picking up prada and prejudice this week; can't wait to read it! )
Starry eyed chapter 28 . 7/9/2009
Great story! I loved Jayla and Jon.

Wish you'd written more on them ;)
Icyfire4w5 chapter 12 . 7/8/2009
Oh dear, I am as dumb as Jayla. I seldom cook, so I also think that a clove of garlic means one whole garlic. Dumb me.
Icyfire4w5 chapter 10 . 7/8/2009
What? I eat Chinese food every day, and Greg craves Chinese food? Well, if he can switch souls with me, then he will be the one who eats Chinese food every day.

Oh, this chapter is interesting, because I keep asking myself, "Will Sam really fall in love with Greg, or will she remain as his pseudo-girlfriend?" Great authors can keep their readers in suspense, which means that you are great! :)
Icyfire4w5 chapter 6 . 7/5/2009
Yay! So far, I am in love with this story! You handle multiple POVs really well-I mean, it might be a tad dull if you only sick to one POV, say, Allie's. Oh, I love reading about trios, because they have lots more dynamics than duos. :)
Aria Deloncray chapter 29 . 6/10/2009
Congragulations! I'm so excited for you! I looked it up on Amazon and it sounds awesome! Can't wait to read it.
strawberry.cheesecake chapter 29 . 6/10/2009
wow! congratulations on being a published author. :D
Joey chapter 11 . 5/9/2009
His name isn't Jonathan Stathom its Jason Statham.

I like your story so far but if you are going to write a story with real celebrities in it, make sure to get the simple facts, like names right.

I like your writing style, its easy to read and it draws interest, anyway, back to reading..

MyDecoy chapter 28 . 4/29/2009
Great Story !
jayniee chapter 28 . 4/15/2009
Great story! Can't wait for your book to come out. :D
148 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »