Reviews for The Jetsetter's Summer
aMaNda chapter 28 . 3/1/2009
I love this story! can you do a one-shot epilogue or something like that because I really want to know what happens to them :)
dramaqueen89 chapter 2 . 11/7/2008
Isn't it Channing Tatum?

And this story kinda reminds me of the book "AU pairs".

So far, so good :)
NocturnalSong chapter 18 . 8/13/2008
I love this story..I'm leaning towards the Sam part of the story with Jayla in second. Allie is definitely interesting, but I have more incommon with the other two girls. I think that's why your story is such a success. It can reach any girl.. I noticed that You used Greg instead of Jon in this chapter in the line "Greg looked at her for a moment"

Keep writing these fantastic stories.. and I'll keep an eye out for your book that's coming out.

Sarah
mia chapter 28 . 5/24/2008
I love this story!
TuneOut chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
I really did enjoy your story. I liked the character growth you put all three of the girls through and I liked that you fleshed them out, made them seem authentic. I had a couple quibbles with your story such as the ending. I especially did not like it. I just felt like with such a high drama story, it should have gone out with a band rather than how it did. It wrapped up way too quickly, and honestly, it was not believable the way Sam and Greg got together. Last time we saw them, they were obviously hurt and had to get past alot. It just does not seem like they would get over it in 15 minutes.

Also, throughout the story, I never really got the sense that the girls were close. I know they spoke a couple of times all throughout but for some reason at the end when all three are acting like best friends, my mind just goes "huh?"

All in all, I did like reading it but you did have some flaws.

I hope that you do eventually end up getting published.
courtney chapter 28 . 3/30/2008
aw im sad its over! but this had to be one of the best stories i've read so far. amazing job!
evilpenguinofdoom chapter 28 . 3/30/2008
I am utterly speechless. This is probably the best story that I've read on here. Even though it is a little tacky :P
0.0 NightRiders 0.0 chapter 28 . 3/29/2008
you are an awesome writer, and this is an awesome story, all except the ending. Is this it? you completely changes youre writing style and the time span. It seemed too rushed. There should be an epilogue or something - most definitely a sequel. I'll look forward to it.

ciao

Samantha
Jessica chapter 28 . 3/28/2008
It seemed like you had rushed the ending. i did not really like it.

By the time i reached the end i was like "that's it!" i am glad that sam and greg made up. yay! happy ending!
smilesforluck chapter 28 . 3/28/2008
omg, i love this story

...is this the end?

if it is, please make a sequel or related story! I want more.
Gigi chapter 28 . 3/27/2008
aww good story! sequel
WriterGurl123 chapter 28 . 3/27/2008
Is this the end or is there more?

It does sound like a perfect ending, but I would like more.

So-

Post More Soon

Or

That was really great!
MZ PEACHESZZ chapter 28 . 3/27/2008
Okay, this was a nice story. But, while your mechanics were smooth, your grammar flawless, your story was not realistic or moving enough. The pace was uneven- this last chapter with Sam and Greg was what, who...huh? The conclusions were also not heartfelt- you can have a happy ending and a "summer to remember" without the extra, extra, cliched, uneven cheese. If you edit this story, perhaps add more depth and add more character, it will have more meaning and resonate deeper. While the writing is definitely more "book worthy" as in all the itty things that make a story unprofession are taken care of, this story does not come even close to The Broken Road. You can write- just spend more time going over this story. You don't need to edit it for wrong words or spelling or other things like that. You need to edit the STORY. I had fun reading though!

Looking forward to more writing because you ARE a capable author.
Aria Deloncray chapter 28 . 3/27/2008
I'm kinda disappointed with the way this ended. You completely switched your writing style and it didn't really work for me. What I loved most about this story was how you got to see each character's thought process and their struggle. What did Sam say to Greg? To me it looked like you took the easy way out and it was a disappointing ending to a great story.
aurora borealis chapter 28 . 3/27/2008
(Kjersti speaking.)

Meh. It was a good chapter, but I don't want it to end like that... :( I want to read more about what happens with them. That's probably a compliment to your writing, though. ;) And thankfully Sam and Greg made up. Phew. I was a bit scared of losing my happy ending there. :D

Good job! :)