Reviews for The Jetsetter's Summer
I.Heart.Shi chapter 27 . 3/27/2008
ek!

say yes say yes! lol

i love these two, theyre so cute!
WriterGurl123 chapter 27 . 3/27/2008
Say yes! Say yes! If she doesn't I will for her! lol

OMG! I can't believe that he kissed her! Amazing!

A Reader Peep chapter 27 . 3/26/2008
Aw! That was too cute. ] I'm sorry I didn't review earlier, but I have a tendency to be a lurker. Heh. But yeah, that's adorable. Jayla's story is probably my favorite out of the three. But I'm glad Allie developed into a more compassionate person, and it was nice to see a story that's not super-heavy but didn't have every single girl falling madly in love with someone. I wonder what'll happen with Sam...hope to see the end soon!
The Rejection chapter 27 . 3/26/2008
All I can say is, WOW! I love this story. The three very different girls with their three unique storylines are incredibly interesting. I can associate with each of them in turn, though none of them are exactly like me. And their experiences are interesting without being over the top (though parts of Sam's storyline get a little over the top at times, she's still a down to earth girl). I can't wait for the next update but I dread this story being over! I just read all of it in the last two days. Great stuff.
SkateForLife chapter 27 . 3/26/2008
Aw! That was an extremely cute chapter. One that makes me go aww...as you saw haha. But I'm so glad that Jonathon managed to get in a win soon!
Kristina Malfoy chapter 27 . 3/26/2008
Ah! Finally! I've been reading the updates for the last couple weeks and never really had time to leave a review.

This is a wonderfully light-hearted novel, but I like the exploration of the three girls' evolutions. It is a wonderful young adult story that I think really fits the genre and encourages the readers to look at themselves and their assumptions and be accepting of the possible changes that come about. The romance is very welcome as well. Can't wait for the next update!
Kjersti chapter 27 . 3/26/2008
AH! You can't just stop there!

Love your story. 'mough said.
Gigi chapter 27 . 3/26/2008
yay for jayla!
Aria Deloncray chapter 27 . 3/26/2008
Yes! She gonna say yes, right? Can't wait for the next.
katie chapter 24 . 3/25/2008
i love this story! especially Jayla's part. :)

one thing though about the quote at the beginning of the chapter-Jon's a nascar driver right? so wouldn't that mean he would be in the Daytona 500 not the Indianapolis 500?
WriterGurl123 chapter 26 . 3/25/2008
Allie has now learned the true meaning of friendship. I'm glad she had fun and didn't back down.

Aria Deloncray chapter 26 . 3/25/2008
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next.
Kjersti chapter 26 . 3/25/2008
Ah! I go away for ten days with no internet, and all this happens? It's been great to read. I feel so bad for Sam, though. *bawls her eyes out*

I can't imagine how you can end this story in only two more chapters. It's only just beginning! I want to know what happens to them afterwards... *pout*

Anyway, I think you've already noticed that I love this story. I can't wait to read more.
a chapter 25 . 3/25/2008
sam's story is the most boring and uninteresting and cliched. jayla's story is interesting because i never knew that stuff about racing, and ally's story is interesting because it's less of a romance than a friendship story... but sam?

she's insecure, and just not attractive. she's just annoying...and all the dichotomies - brunette vs. blonde, fat (oops, i mean "not anorexic") vs. thin, and how the former ALWAYS corresponds with "sweet" and "nice" and "GENUINE" and "DIFFERENT" make me SICK.
WriterGurl123 chapter 25 . 3/25/2008
Poor Sam-but she set herself up for this kind of upset and heartbreak. I understand that she was scared, but she sort-of put herself in this situation and she's not the only one who was hurt and is hurting.

146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »