Reviews for Red Delicious
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
I liked this story, it was really sweet and your descriptions were really wonderful. The only thing is the ending was a bit unbelievable that they fell in love instantaneously. That just seemed unrealistic, also why did he spell his name in her hand? Os he mute? That confused me. Other than that though, I do like the piece a lot. Well done.
The Wordsmith chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
That was ADORABLE! The writing style's a little young for my tastes, but I like the concept. I think that throwing apples is a wonderful way to meet people, and you've done something very cute and beautiful with it here. Nice job!
akb-inactive chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Oh, wow! I love this - I'm dying for an apple right now. You did a very good job in providing a really light, easy feel in the story. There was something 'innocent' to it. I like the whole Adam, Eve, Eden thing - and I love how Adam is not perfect. I'm guessing he's mute? It adds a sense of reality in the story.

Great job! :D And man, totally random, but your homepage is the first homepage I've seen on Fictionpress with color on it! And it was orange! Woah!
Leigh Danington chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
this is so sweet! an myterious, it keeps u hooked all the way through! 1 of best stories ever!
Scout Baxxter chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Oh wow, I'm not usually a romance reader but a little mystery intertwined with romance is always good. A little cliche with the Adam & Eve in the garden of Eden, but still a good story.
AReplacement chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
wow i really like the story the way in which you wrote it is interesting, you are good at telling stories. the whole thing is sweet :}!
Midnight Adrenaline chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Another sweet and romantic story! Brilliant.
Float a Boat chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
This was sweet and such a nice story.
beccabrighteyes chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
corny but cute. I think I'll favorite it.