Reviews for Why
Halfbloodlycan chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
This is good, I especially like the rhyme and use of repetition.
MockingJuliet chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
hm not quite sure i understand this. Of course it could just be me, im not the brightest crayon in the box. Im a blond after all. Anyways, i did really like it even if i dont quite get the meaning. Its pretty good, i think it flowed rather nicely. I like the lines, "why cry when your numb", "why try when they'll just say it's dumb", "When did love lose its worth". Hm. Dunno why but i really like them :) keep up the good work. Its still a great poem :) keep writing.
Unknown Sorrow chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
This one, I think, really needs to work if it's gonna hold itself together; but it doesn't have the tools to do so. Great form with the "Why...When...How..." and the lines have meaning behind them, but they don't seem to tie together. Maybe I'm missing something, but you go from seemingly bullying-to love-to a person being someone they're not. I must be missing something, but I did love the poem. You write very well; your masterpieces just need a little extra glue.
Shasta Valentine chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
LOVE the ending.

but i do wish your rhyming flowed better.

but good job!

-sv
Virulent Enigma chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Awesome job! keep it up. i loved this one.
The MS Excursion chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
"When did love lose its worth" You've asked the perfect question, dearie. Keep up the good work.
AnneGirl15 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008