Reviews for I HATE Valentines Day
Black peeches chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Poor thing, losing his first love. I hope he'll find someone to love again, so Joey can enjoy Valentine's Day. :)

You might want to just check over the story for spelling/ grammar errors, but besides that, it was a sweet and interesting story.

Take care,

Rae.
rika195 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Dude...that was so...TRAGIC! SHEESH!

lol. But a very good story. Overall, I rate it a 10 out of 100. LOL! JUST KIDDING! I rate it 9 out of 10. (cause there were some typos. tee hee. But I'm just being picky.

I thought you portrayed Joey's character very well, and you really captured how he's hurting inside, and doesn't want to explain to Dann why he hates Valentines Day. It's a story that transcends into reality, because it's like that for a lot of people too, if not these exact dire circumstances. So good job with that, despite the sad parts.

The characters are likeable, the development was good, and I am impressed. Keep it up, and you'll become an exceptional writer! I like Joey's character. He's mysterious, and likeable! I would like to see more about him. Thanks for writing a story that captures the down side to Valentines Day, because I'm sure a lot of people can relate. Good job.

Readers...I recommned reading it. It's different, and it'll get you too.