Reviews for Gravian High
obsessivecompulsivehobbit chapter 3 . 5/8/2008
Your chapters seem too short. I was really excited about what was gonna happen when you ended to story the first time and I suppose I'm just impatient to get to that stage again. LOL, I do still like it though, I just want you to update soon! Until then. )
Lynn-Night chapter 3 . 4/24/2008
Good job! Love it so far! Please update as soon as possible!
Helizabeth chapter 3 . 4/22/2008
yay! fiesta! i went to NIOSA tonight. my mom thinks that me and Laurel should go alone on friday, and i was like "yeah mom, send two adolescent white girls in alone. Great idea". any way! good chappy! how did you do on the TAKS? i think this was the first time i didn't get commended. on any of the TAKS'. oh, and people that aren't from Texas will have no idea what you're talking about.
Lynn-Night chapter 2 . 4/15/2008
Good job! Please update as soon as possible!
obsessivecompulsivehobbit chapter 2 . 4/11/2008
Well I suppose the new system is working, but lol, that's only if you keep updating soon! Until next time. )
Helizabeth chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
adam! dude, i still have the pics of every one that you sent me! yay! adorable chappy! finally!
obsessivecompulsivehobbit chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Mostly I thought I'd help add to your review total, but yeah...I'm not really sure the whole point of view thing works. I say that mostly because you have so..o many characters that come up so I'm not how everything will work together. I did like it the way it was before and I was really hoping to read more about what happens. Whatever you decide though, I hope you update soon. Until then. )
katherine haynes chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
actually, i like this point of view. it showed one of Ray's brothers take on the whole morning scene- interesting. Good job!
Lynn-Night chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Hmm...well I like it so far. Though it seems very similar to the original one. But yeah, you may as well continue with this one. But yeah, update as soon as possible!
Helizabeth chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
so your stepdad isn't not letting you on the computer? yay! my laptop is being bitchy and i need to replace the frikin battery and so i can't even start it! fuck!
Just Me chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
aww! I was kind of looking forward to finding out what happened soon, but it looks like I'll have to wait a long time until you get back to the same part in the story that you left off in. So maybe you should make Ray and whats-his-face notice their feelings sooner? I dunno. I just really wanna find out what happens with them. Will they make a move on eachother while he still thinks Ray's a guy? or will they wait until he finds out she's a girl. I think it would be more interesting if something happened while he thought Ray was a guy. :D Like Ray randomly starts kissing him or something and so he kisses her back and then she thinks maybe he's gay, so she pulls away, but she can't tell him she's a girl. Then it makes things weird between them until he randomly walks in on her or something and finds out she's a girl, and then they start dating? i dunno.
Christy Leigh Stewart chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
You did a good job with this. I didn't read it BEFORE the re-write, but I liked it
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5