Reviews for Lessons in Love
Mrs.Teacup chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
I'm so excited right now! This story sounds like it's going to be GREAT! Yes, it is different then SR, but it still sounds FANTASTIC! I already LOVE it! And I'm SUPER excited to read more! UPDATE SOON PLEASE! :D
Unsociably Acceptable chapter 2 . 2/18/2008
oh i like it! i like it very much!
SirWade chapter 2 . 2/18/2008
Ooh...very good at this point! I'm a bit confused though, is the prologue set after this(chapter)?

Ariella is quite adorable. I really like her character. :) And of course, I like Andie. I'm very excited and I can't wait to read more! :D
SirWade chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
A few errors, but all in all this sounds like a fabulous start to a new story. I'm very intrigued and reading on. :) Great job!
thatcrazychickcindy chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
I like it!

It's very interesting and I can't wait for the next chapter!

Thanks for writing.

:D
toazdo chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
Oh I can't wait to read the bit where he finally realises that it's her..

Greaqt start by the way! I'm already loving this story!
Karina chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
i really enjoyed reading this, although it was certainly not an uplifting and cheery "lesson" you were really able to express the true feelings of your main character. nice job!
Dreamless-Wonder chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
Yes! I definitely love this. I still definitely love Sweet Revenge, but this seems to have great potential. Update soon!
Dreamless-Wonder chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
You have a new story up! Yay! Please update again soon, so we can see what this is really going to be about, since we were only able to read the prologue. ]
Blank89901 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Vague, but intriguing.

I like the basic idea - or at least what I understand is the basic idea - of this story.
YuukiAura chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Hm...interesting start for this story. You've just let me on a cliff hanger. Now I'm really looking forward to your next chapter. I'll be waiting then. :)
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3