Reviews for Fruit Cup, Book One
yuanyuan chapter 1 . 5/31/2010

welcome to our website is :
SunKat411 chapter 6 . 4/27/2008
This is a good story so far. I'm working on one too. Hope you do good with future whitings.
showcreator chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
It was hard to follow at some parts cause the text was jumbled together but I enjoyed it. I usually don't like stories dealing with devils but Im open minded. I'll see where this goes. Anyway, you are definitly a talented writer and I look forward to more of this story.
Darket chapter 3 . 3/8/2008
Well this isn't very much my style, but your writing style and my styles very much are the same. I do wish you good luck, but honestly with the way this story looks, you should put it in T. I know the gay sex thing was a bit much but after being on fiction press for over 3 years I've learned that M rated stories do not get very many hits nor reviews. I'll see you around. Good story so far.

-Darket
Pearl Warrior chapter 3 . 3/3/2008
Hey. I can't honestly say I've ever enjoyed yaoi, but this a very well-put together story. All details are descrided down to the last detail.

You should be very proud of your work. :)
Takiyana chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
hope this works! Stupid reviews won't show up. sorry if i don't get back to any of those who have left reviews!