Reviews for Beauty and the Deceased
SecretVampire chapter 2 . 5/30/2016
Oh my gosh, I absolutely LOVE this :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Holy shit. That was absolutely stunning. I know it's been years since your last update, but if you could just continue this story, I'd offer up my soul.

The suspense, the plot, the characters. I am so utterly smitten. Just dragged in to this utterly realistic (...I'm not sure if that's an appropriate word choice given the zombie aspect, but whatever!). Please please continue, for I have stumbled upon something that desperately needs continuation.
HandsomeDevil chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
Well, looks like I'm the first review of 2012. I have high hopes that you will one day come back to life (much like your main character here) and update both Dial Tone and this. I'm not sure which I want you to update first but I'd be deliriously happy either way. Hope you're out having a life and not buried in work/school or anything.
Dacara chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
love the story :P Is there any chance of an update? Cheers.
anonymous chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
CONTINUE THIS REALLY GOOD STORY! WHAT ON EARTH HAPPENS NETXT!
CainReborn chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
i know it's been a while but please write more!
not always sane chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
Oh. Zombies... intresting. Update please
anon27 chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
ok, wow. I found this story by accident really, but I can't wait for the next chapter. The plot seems pretty interesting so far if a little draggy but hey, I've got the time.

Can't wait to read the next chapter and I can feel Will getting less jerk-y as we go along. Brilliant :0
Tyan chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
Snarky zombie romance! What more does the internet need? I hope you decide to update this someday, I'd love to read more of it.
leviathan chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
plz write more? *puppy eyes*
dearie me chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
I really like where this story's going (or where I think it's going)

I hope you intend on updating it : D?
ForeverFayte chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
*flais* What an Original story! I'd love to see you continue it, It has so much potential.

And Im already in love with Alec, and Will.

Please Please continue? it'd make my day :)

Cheers,

Fayte
uniqueindividual chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
wow, why doesn't Will go home? and why doesn't Alec kick him out? I probably would.
uniqueindividual chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
wow, I have a phobia about this subject(working on it) and I still love this story
Starlite Nightfall chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
OMG..how exciting! I love this and I can't wait to read more..to finally find out when Will bathes and brushes his teeth!.. w .. can't wait for that part..lol

omg I love how this story is written, you're wonderful! I hope you update one of these days!

TYPE TYPE TYPE! w