Reviews for Every Hiatus, A Noise
Scarlett Wynter chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
I like this more and more every time I read it. I love the way you write.
dollface and her cancer chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
this is so lovely it's lavender, and i don't know how else to express the soft grace of it. i love the phrases. every line can be picked apart into its own bit of worship. mhm.
Laura Elizabeth chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Lovely. The imagery you set up is very intimate and beautiful. Once again an awesome piece.

I loved this:

"And my fingers they play you-

a wind instrument, hollow

a noise."

Going in my favorites.

-Laura
Lady Fingers chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Around your neck my fingertips

graze- harvesting your first-times-

your fluttering virginity, a butterfly

in a dust-fucked jar, cursed by age but

detained by curiosity.

it's spooky and beautiful

and it spoke to me in it's spooky and beautiful way

wonderful piece
caralita chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
you, are amazing. stephen, this poem is completely gorgeous. the last line was incredible. please, get published.
persephone in waiting chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
This is not only sensual, but it is a beautiful poem. You have such a way with words that not many boys of this age group seem to possess.. you are unafraid of figurative language, and you do not hesitate to use delicate images to paint a beautiful picture.
felicia13 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Wow. Not sure what to say, really. Incredible imagry (and I love the way the title's in the poem, but seperated by a few lines).

Unlike usual, I like the beginning best on this one (I'm more of an endings person). The opening of "I touch you like forgiveness" is amazing and deeper than it first seems. It's a thought you could drown in for hours.

Good call. Writing this, I mean.

Felicia.
Faith Adeline chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Great poem, I really enjoyed it.

Faith
she smolders chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
The third stanza is just stunning. You have such a way with words and your poems always manage to render me speechless. I've strayed from reading poetry lately for some reason and this just made me remember the beauty of verse. It made me happy to see something new from you today, I'm glad to have discovered you on this site.

I think I found a small error though, in the second stanza you might have meant to say "taut", not "taught.

Take care.