Reviews for Passion & Penitence
Aslam Y chapter 4 . 4/8/2008
how did u come up with that, i coudnt think of anything u can do but u stil maeged to do it, wow, now im not gonna say its gonna b impossible to do the next chapter becuase ull alwways do it lol
hghthfhfd chapter 4 . 4/5/2008
Hey Ridner, nice chapter, although I don't think they actually said F* in this time period. And would you look at this, who's the dirty one now huh? You and your dirty mind, shameful! (Just joking) Anyway, i liked it, keep up the good work!
llll93 chapter 4 . 4/5/2008
...you're pushing it with that middle part.
llll93 chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
Interesting...though I still don't get it.
yourKonstantine chapter 4 . 4/4/2008
Another wonderful chapter! This is, by far, the best story I've read on FP. The only thing I have a problem with is "fuck." And it's not that I'm trying to be overly conservative, cuz I have no problem with the language, it's just that I don't think that it was said in this time period. Also, when you say things like "I know what ya mean, Bob," make sure that you put the comma before the name. I know, I know it's grammar Nazi-ish of me, but it's a little annoying.

Other than that, though, it's great. (:

Looking forward to more!
Aslam Yehia chapter 3 . 3/24/2008
WOW, u really konw how to describe something by the smallest detail, i cant wait to see whos the 1 who shot the emperer
yourKonstantine chapter 3 . 3/23/2008
Another great chapter! I was on the edge of my rolly chair the whole time! Can't wait to read more; this is seriously some fantastic writing.

Kristen

P.S. Not to self-promote (okay, to self-promote, but whatever) but if you are interested in Roman history, I have a story up you might like. :)
Gram Dvit chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
That was awesome, and I can't wait to see the next bit. I was just a bit confused at the very beginning about when it first introduced him as a prince, but I get it now. Keep up the good writing!
yourKonstantine chapter 2 . 3/20/2008
I really, really, really like this story. I read it yesterday and then read it again today. I love your writing style and your choice of subjects. Although I don't quite see why this is rated M yet. But I will most definitely keep reading. Thanks for making FictionPress not suck. :)
Aslam Yehia chapter 2 . 3/7/2008
this was a great story, its so descriptive and so suspenseful, i cant wait to see the next chapter.
llll93 chapter 2 . 2/29/2008
WOW Dmitry very well written and researched! GOOD JOB. But I see it's rated M...that had better be for violence or I am going to kill you...
faery tragedy chapter 2 . 2/18/2008
You write really well. The one part that seemed a little formulaic was the description of the Empress. But other than that, you seem to be at home writing. The prose is descriptive but not pretentious or flowery. And it's pretty suspenseful to boot. I hope to read more. *faery tragedy