Reviews for like i killed the giants
growing-up chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
i dont understand it, but i like it.

I love that the way its set out and i love the how you make it feel like you just want to scream these words at someone.

fatbird33 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
o! nice last line!
lackluster chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
like saying god's name in vain.

very interesting idea. i'm sure it can be interpreted in a variety of ways.
i'll ask the stars above chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
beautiful. :D
crinkled aster ribbon chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
love the last stanza.

i can't get over how i can hurt Him with my words and my poems sometimes. and the looks some people give you after you say something about it that makes you feel like the lowest thing on earth.
Anna chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
it seems weak and uninspiring compared to your other work.
classic violet chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Love it! Especially the first & second lines. Your poetry is always so fresh and gorgeous and fantastic, you always amaze me. I love it.
smile for the sunshine chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
i like the emotion conveyed through this. so real. wonderfully displayed. but i didn't think the periods going down were necessary. maybe place them around your words making it look like nails in a coffin. i don't know. just an idea.

good work, though, all and all. i thought it was beautiful.

ps. i am with the review marathon. check the link in my profile.
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 2/22/2008

This poem is amazing.

Excellent work as always.
this young lady chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Wow, beautiful. Your writing never loses its amazing impact... and you are never short of brilliant ideas... I hope you keep writing for a very long time Noelle xx
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
I get the poem, but I thought it was a bit weak. Good job anyway. Write on!

~Anna~ _
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
welcome back! I hope you're back for good!

I love the first line and how then it becomes a stare.. that was really powerful... the ending is really powerful as well
acccountkiller chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
like I killed the giants? Hedwig and the Angry Inch perhaps? It's true it's very short but I still think there's a lot in it. You do recreate a claustrophobic sort of feeling very well...and I love the god's blood line!
canned sting chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
...this kinda sucks

can't you get a real job?
Aquafied chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
plastic coffin

interesting choice of words.