Reviews for Ten Things
Esperanza12 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Aww
x Farii chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Soo the guy's in love with his girlfriend's best friend?

That's what it seems like.

Anywayy nice (:
Ngoc1231 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
This is quite sad. It is so cute how in love with her he is, but if I were her.. I don't think I could date him either..

I feel really bad for him. Maybe her friend would understand.

~*~Ngoc1231~*~
annoyance chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Very sweet )
oHriginal chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
aww this is really sweet
Fayre Meira chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
this just goes to prove what idiots boys can be. i mean seriously guys, if you love her, GO GET HER dammit. i think situations like this just shows that he doesnt love her enough to get her.
thoughtsofwisdom chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
why?

But so cute!

i hate situations like that but i loved this!
gulistala chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Wow, poor guy. But seriously, how come they can never be together? Is it because she doesn't want to break her loyalty to her best friend? Well if that girl were a true friend, she'd see that she would be happy with him and would actually tell her to go right ahead.

Congrats on a job well done, by the way. D

gulistanlik
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Interesting. Short, yes, but are the emotions felt? Yes. Well-written despite its length, and I'm off to read the sequel (of sorts) now. (: I'm glad xoxluurve added this to our c2. (:
d666lisa chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Excellent, cute and sad at the same time: bittersweet :)
mia5081 chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Aw, that was so sad. But I definitely loved the way you wrote it, with the him countering each point and everything.

Great job!

~Mia
x3life chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
omg this was so good! i read the other one too.. and they both fit so well together... ahh! you needa write another one... where something happends and it doesnt just end here.. please? )
found.eventually chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Aw, this is really, really sweet. And I'm running out things to say, but you get my point. This is crazily sweet.
artistic dreamer chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
this is so cute! i want to find a guy like that!
writingxonxwalls chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Aww! That is so sweet, yet so heartbreakingly sad at the very same time. Great job!