Reviews for Intrigue At The Crowned Jewel
Liviania chapter 28 . 9/23/2008
I love the ending! It's very sweet, and it's nice to get a glimpse of how the other character's lives are going to go. (It really is going to be the prettiest baby ever.)

Livi
SpazticCat chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
This is a very good story. It's well written (at least, so far), and actually seems to have the promise of an actual plot AND character developement, with characters that are multi-dimensional. You did a good job with this first chapter. 3
zoule chapter 28 . 9/19/2008
*gaspingheartattackdead* you have slain me with the awesomeness of this story! Have you thought about publishing this?
layne chapter 28 . 9/18/2008
you sure do know how to write an ending. how lovely was that. it's really great that you finished this thing, because alot of authors actually don't. especially a project of this proportion, i mean this story was huge, and each of the chapters quite long. you should definitely be proud of yourself. i look forward to what you next write, and hopefully you are continually struck with inspiration :)
Wittyilynamed chapter 28 . 9/18/2008
I...love you. So SO much. This whole story was awesome. I think it could be tweaked a little, but I wuv it.

Thanks so much for actually finishing it! I would have been anguished if you'd stopped.
T chapter 28 . 9/18/2008
ThaT was the most awesomest story ever! EVER! I mean it! Seriously! FRIGGIN' AWESOMEST STORY EVER!
Aime Atem chapter 28 . 9/18/2008
AHH! This is amazing! Fantastic! You are a god of the fairytale! If I had the money, I would commission Adrian to build a statue in your honor, depiting you, hunched over a keyboard, with a halo above your head (you're an angel too, ya know?). Your ability to connect plot twists is the most superb I have ever encountered. And you write so quickly! Pretty much all around, you're as fantastic as they come. Probably a bit more. Give yourself a hug and a pat on the back from me, and do something naughty if you feel like it. Mostly, just stay awesome, and keep writing so that I can keep reading!
miss.venerable chapter 28 . 9/18/2008
Amazing. I'm sad it's over.
autumn-annette-19 chapter 27 . 9/17/2008
Keep up the good work.
Three Score and Ten chapter 27 . 9/2/2008
...I think my favourite part of this was the argument scene, especially the part with Seb's mom and the queen going at it. XD Hilarious, and it seems like there's quite a bit of History there.

The one thing that seemed a little too...I don't know...neat to me was the way everyone else (Jade, "Tachim", Adrian's fiancee) got taken care of. I know you're tying up loose ends, but it just seemed to easy. *shrug* Might just be me, though.

I hope poor Sebastian doesn't have to live as a princess for the rest of his life. That would suck.

Thanks for the chapter!
Liviania chapter 27 . 9/1/2008
Wait, the Romans didn't require unicorns? But this was so sweet, and I love the improv of Sebastian and his mother. It sounded like such a typical fairy tale plot.

Livi
Midnights Scream chapter 27 . 9/1/2008
:) Ah. SO cute, but so much information. I'm glad everyone pulled together to make it work, It's beautiful. :)
zoule chapter 27 . 8/31/2008
Such a long, glorious chapter! But alas, now I must return to my poetry readings/essay...
miss.venerable chapter 27 . 8/30/2008
Wonderful chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
layne chapter 27 . 8/30/2008
what a sweet ending. it's sort of weird that you didn't include the long built up sex scene, though. like the entire story was leading to this chapter, and you skipped it. obviously you have no qualms with writing those scenes because you did another awhile back, but i'm probably getting ahead. maybe it'll be in the next chapter/epilogue or something. anyway, i am for the edit. there was ALOT of foreshadowing in this story that didn't pan out, so you should remove it to make the build-up cohesive with the finish.
358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »