Reviews for Intrigue At The Crowned Jewel
Blithe Lee chapter 17 . 4/21/2008
What an amazing chapter-so intense and filled with lots of helpful info. (Ahaha, I'm the type that likes to predict what happens and scrounges the text for clues.)

Cameo is certainly interesting xD daamn, one-digit times for almost all of them. it definitely makes sense, though, since he's a mind-reader at times.

What will happen to Sebastien now? I'm curious; something to do with political intrigue? Related to Adrian's curse? He'll be hurt in part because of Adrian..."Make me forsake my wicked ways"? And blood, so this could be a memory of the first time he was attacked? (By whatshisname.)

I love all your plot devices and how there are a lot of events that totally come out of the blue. :) It makes me super-excited and happy.

I'd also love to volunteer for the whole sound-board thing-I'm not so sure about how much free time I have, but I'm sure I'd be able to look at a few scenes and give feedback on my impressions and such. (And there's nothing wrong with having multiple people to talk to.)

Whoa, what a long review! xD Sorry, I'm just really excited about this chapter's developments.
Liviania chapter 16 . 4/20/2008
Haha, I never suspected that Adrian wasn't a virgin - good twist.

Livi
Midnights Scream chapter 16 . 4/19/2008
:) It's so amazing yet I feel bad for Adrian. He's being lied to and I think he might be hurt, but understanding all the same. I hope they work out. :) You're fabulous!
Midnights Scream chapter 15 . 4/19/2008
lol. This should be VERY interesting. :) can't wait!
Lana chapter 16 . 4/16/2008
Another great chapter. Sebastian's ignorance of the animal kingdom is so funny and cute ("And what was a Macaw? Hopefully some sort of predator?"), he wouldn't last long in a zoo.

I like how it presents Sebastian as a complex character, ignorant about some aspects of life yet having surprising insight about others. Keep up the great work.
Three Score and Ten chapter 16 . 4/15/2008
I think I like Sebastian best when he's himself. He's so internally awkward that it's endearing. _ Besides that, though, he is starting to have as many alternate/confusing identities as a Shakespeare play. He's up to four, now...

Also: I *know* he is the prince. You lie,

Lavender, or are at least misinformed.
abbybyrd chapter 16 . 4/15/2008
Holy crap another persona! I can't wait for Adrian to meet the real Sebastian!

Wonderful chapter anyway :) I really like the relationship Sebastian has with Cameo, it's very sweet.
Blithe Lee chapter 15 . 4/14/2008
I like the way this is turning out. :) Can't wait for more!
IntoTheLight chapter 14 . 4/14/2008
I absolutely love it! great plot, likeable characters. Keep it going!
Midnights Scream chapter 14 . 4/13/2008
*gasp* I love it and this story is so amazing! :) I like Adian a lot, but Seb needs to tell him. :) the funny thing is Adian's falling for both of Seb's personas. AWESOMENESS!
Midnights Scream chapter 11 . 4/13/2008
ah. that's so sad, but very interesting! :) I'm excited.
Midnights Scream chapter 9 . 4/12/2008
It's cute and entertaining reading about them acting like that. very good!
Liviania chapter 15 . 4/11/2008
I'm terrible at summaries. However, it was your summary that caused me to choose to read this story.

. . . that was one trippy dream sequence. Hehe, I love how it's fairly obvious to everyone but Sebastian that he's in charge while his mother is gone. 'Tis cute. Also that Adrian has to come saddle the unicorn . . . that shouldn't sound as dirty as it does.

Livi
Three Score and Ten chapter 15 . 4/11/2008
Oh gods, I laughed for about ten minutes at the "unicorn in a brothel" part. Obviously, Jade and I have the same sense of humour. _

Other than that, I loved the reference to the story/parable/whatever in the beginning, the one about the girl who sacrificed no part of herself. It tied the dream together nicely with the theme of the rest of the story and had great mythic resonance. Lovely!
Ai.Therapy chapter 15 . 4/11/2008
Hmm...so... Had Black Viper taken his shirt off when Adrian was over, would those scars be there? Or, were the scars there and Adrian saw them, but Viper didn't know? Explain please~ C:

Very good chapter XD Anoo... sorry I'm not in a typey mood. Looking forward to the next!
358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »