Reviews for Intrigue At The Crowned Jewel
Liviania chapter 14 . 4/10/2008
I love this story. The whole Rose Quartz/Sebastian/Black Viper dynamic is awesome. And I rather like the setting - and your earlier rant about trying to choose a horse breed.

Livi
chocolate-chandelier chapter 14 . 4/9/2008
hawtness and improvement in their relationship

somehow, i wish someone would make a fanart of this
UbiquitousOranges chapter 14 . 4/9/2008
GOOD LORD.

So I stumbled upon this story last week, idly hoping for some half-decent smut. It was like finding a pink-frosted sponge cake in a dumpster, or something.

Amazing story, amazing chapter (some initiative on Adrian's part, finally!). Mysteries remain unresolved. My heart weeps for poor, besotted Sebastian. Or whichever of his personalities happens to be dominant (*snicker*) at the moment.

On the actual writing: Subtlety, characterization, setting, grammar, and plot. Unlike so very, very many of the stories one finds online. It's refreshing, to say the least.

So, in conclusion: the sexual tension is too much to bear (even though it initially seemed to be a bit one-sided; something tells me that it is not so). Update soon! :3
Ai.Therapy chapter 14 . 4/7/2008
o()o

You.

Write, quickly. Very, very quickly.

Damn this voice I've made for Adrian.

That last line just, complete shock, heart stopping.

He was trembling! Adrian actually!

Viper-

Oh dear author please give Viper your best wishes that Adrian will not care -too- much that both him and Rose have been lieing-partially-, PLEASE. . . Adriancourageo_o
Touch-of-Frost chapter 14 . 4/7/2008
I love this chapter- it may even be my favorite yet. I did enjoy the one when Lime Jade and Sebastien get it on, partly for the sex and partly for the detailed and in-depth little emotional nuances going on. This chapter really gives you a more inside look at who Viper really is, not just who he portrays to everyone else. He seems to be a much more involved character than that, though he denies it; I think he's scared, personally. And then Adrian is revealing facets I didn't think he would have, and even though he seemed a little out of character in this chapter it was nicely explained away by the calming spell. I do wonder who pulled the trick with the pink sponge cake on Viper... can anyone say Lime Jade? (At least that makes the most sense to me. But it might have been Diamond too...)
Three Score and Ten chapter 14 . 4/6/2008
Oh, this chapter was *lovely*. The descriptions were wonderful, especially as seen from Sebastian/Viper's interenal monologue, and the character interactions were so faceted and subtle and intruiging. The mysteries are beginning to resolve themselves a bit, I believe. Though not nearly enough to change the tone of suspense that's pervaded the last few chapters.

I noticed that Sebastian's emotions and thought process with the mask didn't seem as widly changed as before. He seemed more human (for lack of a better term, since he isn't exactly human) this time. Am I just making things up, or is that intentional?
abbybyrd chapter 14 . 4/5/2008
So, yeah, I just have to tell you how much I am LOVING this story! I am astounded at the depth of your characters and how well developed they are! It's pretty frickin' amazing :)

Also, I get a lot of joy out of the fact that it is a love square...with two people XD

To sum up, you're amazing and so is this story!
Midnights Scream chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
:) I like this story a lot and I bet he's the cursed prince or at least the scars then no scars makes it seem that way. LOve it! :)
Rayne Auster chapter 14 . 4/5/2008
I think Adrian would probably want Sebastian to be Sebastian. he strikes me as the type that likes honesty. Also strikes me as the type that would prefer one to be genuine and true to oneself even though he himself hides behind masks.
Midnights Scream chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
It's interesting. I like it.
Demithron chapter 13 . 4/4/2008
Well not only is your story and epic that rocks(!) it was true characters people and regions along with what may be a cobbling of different things but seems to form a really new and interesting whole. The characters are original and well thought out with many hidden things in their past and powers that make them seem less like typed words that make a written character but living breathing people.

And excellent read that flows from one event to the next almost making the poor reader beg for more when they realize there is no more. Really whenever you post up a new chapter I’ll be happily enjoying every word. This story is that good.
Rayne Auster chapter 13 . 4/3/2008
I wonder how long it's going to take the cursed prince * cough * Adrian, to figure out that Rose Quartz and Black viper are one and the same? There were similarities in their behavior. Sebastian just keeps coming out more and more in each persona. Love your story hun. It's really well written and engaging. I can't wait to see what happens next. :D
Feel The Waltz chapter 13 . 3/31/2008
Ah i feel so sad for Sebastien. :( I hope this story ends happy! Fantastic chapter as always :)
Rubadub chapter 13 . 3/31/2008
My heart aches for Sebastian. I don't see how any of this could possibly lead to so much as a remotely happy ending.

I had wondered what Adrian's curse was but now that I've been informed I must say that it was much more interesting than I thought it would be. It shed a lot of light on Adrian's character as well. I keep hoping that his kind side will be what pulls him through when/if he finally figures out that Quartz is really Viper but when men have been taking advantage of him all of his life... I don't see how it's going to work. Man, I'm both anticipating and dreading that moment xD!

I agree with you though, this bit of the story is one of my favorites as well. It's just so bittersweet.

I hope school goes well for you and keep up the fantastic work!

-Nub
Cold Starfire chapter 12 . 3/30/2008
Ok, I must apologise for not reviewing with every chapter, but I assure you, I have been waiting on tenterhooks for each instllment. may I say awesome? Just awesome. Much lurv for the writing syle and dear lord, the characters rock. may the muses continue to nip at you on this story _.
358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »