Reviews for Intrigue At The Crowned Jewel
A Typical Aquarius chapter 8 . 1/10/2011
As of so far, I absolutely love this story, though I have to say, the culture choice is not my favorite.

I pretty much love you right now because your author's note though, as it is all about horses. You put a lot of thought into that, whereas most people wouldn't, they would just describe the color and maybe height of the horses, without thinking about breeds or some such thing. So, kudos to you :)

~ Jynxie
jag finns inte chapter 25 . 1/9/2011
Well, It was abvious that he was the prince but I totally didn't see the whole "needs to be a virgin" plot coming... You, my frind, have some mad coming up with plot ideas skills.
jag finns inte chapter 20 . 1/9/2011
I. Am. So. CONFUSED!

This is totally insane. I get that these are his memories that he ahd to have erased for some resason, but are you just telling this to the audiance or is Sebastian realizing it. Oh my god, I need to read more! Off I go!
jag finns inte chapter 19 . 1/9/2011
I like Black Viper more than I like Sebastian... I cant decide weather or not this is a okay thing or not...
jag finns inte chapter 6 . 1/8/2011
The way Jade talks in this chapter amuses me to end after reading the other story... It's so different!
jag finns inte chapter 5 . 1/8/2011
I will now procede (yes I know that I lack the ability to spell) with my wild guessing.

He's a werewolf isn't he? Now that one is stupid, and I cant figure out the scars, I read the other story about Wastar and Jade and I know Westar couldn't see the scars. Or if he could he never mentioned it... but it seemed like it should have been mentioned... they must be MAGIC SCARS. Yes, way to point out the obvious, me. Wow, I hardly ever write reviews this long. I feel like it's probably annoying but now I'm going to fangirl over you... OH MY GOD MARRY ME! YOU CAN WRITE SO FANTASTICALLY WELL AND YOUR CHARACTERS ARE SO INTERESTING! I LOVE YOU!

And now I am done with my obnoxious rant, enjoy.
Krowhop chapter 11 . 12/19/2010
I kinda hate you a little after this chapter, and I am so confused... so... Great job.
PyroTech chapter 14 . 12/8/2010
one of my favorite chapters so far
Zethoa chapter 30 . 11/18/2010
YAY! Haha seeing this up on the site made me grin. Red Ivy and Blued Moon are a fun couple. ) Thanks again!
Lalala Sy chapter 30 . 11/17/2010
I smiled through all of this. It made my ride home worthwhile. _

Blue Moon/Red Ivy are... weird together. There's such opposites that for them being together seems as impossible as slamming a revolving door. Yet, you've managed to capture it well. It wasn't like most "opposites attract" cliche that plagues fandoms. Makes me smile at how well you avoid cliches.

I feel like there's something else I should say, but I just can't place it...
smiles chapter 11 . 11/12/2010
greetings. i adore this story. prostitutes are a difficult topic, hard to empathize with, whores/courtesans alike, but this character is charming. it is not only because the story is slash, but also because he is a strong character, a hero, not a wilting damsel or a clumsy ignorant idiot, and there is realism here, he is not a gary sue. so ends my compliments, i mean them from my heart. keep writing. try to get this published, you deserve a wider audience.
firedraygon97 chapter 28 . 10/24/2010
Absolutely brilliant fic. I have no idea why this doesn't have more reviews!

I love the universe you've built, with all the different races and magical abilities. Fantastic work.

~fd97
ToraOkami303 chapter 28 . 10/24/2010
Finally! i feel it toke me forever to read this whole story! i love it to no end but i'm glad to finally be done! you are a tricky tricky person i had no idea what to expect from one chapter to the next.

~T O~
ToraOkami303 chapter 20 . 10/23/2010
ah first i thought Sebatian had some multi personality disorder or his mask had a mind of it's own xD

i thought Adrian was like cinderella and he'd be essentialy poor after 11

as the story went on thought i just thought maybe this story is written AFTER Seb. died or something like that xD though i still mantain he's got some multipersonality disorder.

but in the last few chapters i began to think Seb was just insane xD

~T O~

ps: i've had other thoughts but they would take hours and multiple reviews to remember and write down ;P
Claire chapter 29 . 10/18/2010
I've read the entire story and it is absolutely amazing. You should really try to get it published. I'd totally buy it if you do. P.S. read it in 1 sitting
358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »