Reviews for Intrigue At The Crowned Jewel
Divanora chapter 29 . 1/11/2010
I LOVED this story - the characters were well-thought out, the mystery was great, and I couldn't stop reading it (literally, work today was hell because I got three hours of sleep - but it was SO worth it!) because I needed to know what had happened/was going to happen!
DancingMadness chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I was referred by totalcrash5. This is a great story!
akaCHEEKS chapter 17 . 12/25/2009
your story is so darn interesting! but i'm just a little confused about the spells that was done to sebastian. so like they were originally put there to protect him from falling in love with his patrons and thus screwing himself. but at the same time its starting to hinder his health? man! i'll read the rest tomorrow though.
bronsautracks chapter 29 . 12/24/2009
uhm. if you only knew how much i love you right now. i hope you publish this story. i hope disney buys rights to make the first gay disney princess/prostitute story.

it would be beautiful :P

anyways happy holidaays :)
akaCHEEKS chapter 11 . 12/24/2009
ok so i couldn't help but skim through the next chapter. but oh my god! what the hell happened to his arms and legs? haha damn it! i'll read the rest next time i get a chance. i'm such a nerd. here i am reading your story on christmas eve. haha
zoule chapter 29 . 12/23/2009
Intriguing, and a striking reminder of why I love your writing. When you get this published, I hope you send a notification to all your fans so we can go out and buy it!
Reaper Nanashi chapter 28 . 12/19/2009
Wow...Just...Wow. Your story has driven me speechless. Such thoughtful planning, careful research, the attention paid to minute details, everything! has led to such a wonderful read.

I loved your fluid writing style. You interwove every plotline so well that nothing seemed out of place. Your characterization was perfectly precise in the way you allowed them to have flaws. To be real. Many writers have fallen into that pit of doom, trying simply to enforce perfection on every character.

I do have to admit that sometimes I got confused with what you were trying to say. The message would never really get through to me. This would usually be when Sebastian made a large discovery of some sort. (This could probably be due to lack of sleep, however...)

I would like it if you answered a question for me. Towards the end, Sebastian "becomes" a woman uses the pill and presents herself as one to the King and Queen. Will she now have to "be" a woman for the rest of her public life? And while I do know that she did that simply to pass the virginity test, I was also left wondering if the Kingdom was tolerant of same sex preferences.

Great story over all, and probably one of the best things I have ever read. (I honestly think you should try to get this published...)
talktome chapter 28 . 12/10/2009
Wow...what an epic story. I don't even know where to begin. All your incredible characters, the slightly insane plot of this-and-that magic, the dialogue, the humor, your flowing style of writing...this story grabbed me and forced me to read it.

I LOVED Sebastian. I don't even know why, but I fell in love with him immediately despite all his (rather) noticeable flaws. But despite it all, he's still a /good/ person. Maybe that's why I like him so much. And all his interactions, well most of them, with Adrian were just so awkwardly sweet/heartbreaking/cute that I couldn't help but to fall in love with the pairing, too.

I...I don't think I can even come up with the words that this fantastic story deserves, but let me just say one more time that I loved it.

Thank you for sharing.
bronsautracks chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
okay so i'm a freak, but this is either my third or fourth time reading this.

i wish i could favorite it a thousand times. :o

like that only more. ;D
thecakethief chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
did i ever mention how much i love this story? probably not. when i like a story, i tend to just read and read and then forget to review! which is just awful. i know.

so yes, the entire plot of Crowned Jewel is magnificent (not to mention the sex ;D ) and i hope you'll write something more soon! it's so hard to find good slash fantasy these days. hmph.
AndItMovesUsAll chapter 28 . 11/1/2009
This was BRILLIANT. Seriously, though ive had less time than ive liked to read it, ive been completely addicted, theres just something really unique about this story, ive never read anything like it..i cant pin point it, but i do know that the idea of the brothel, the whole world you built up around it was amazing and so interesting. I loved the magical element, your take on dragons, the spells and curses and legends like the sebs dad, i love true fantasys like this where there is a whole different world with different rules and cultures, and what you did create, is so your own, and i read a lot of fantasys but you managed to do something different.

The quality of writing is high as well, your brilliant at descriptive text, i got so caught up in some of the scenes with Adrian. It all flowed really well, and i kept on getting shocked at the end, finding out about the love spell was shock enough, i didnt see it coming at all and was having a hard time figuring what was happening, (but in a good way :D) but then it seemd there were so many other twists and turns, that just when i thought they had finally found out about each other and their situation, there was some other secret they didnt know. I thought the ending was perfect too, not too cheesy and of course long awaited (because of the sex lol.)

Seriously i loved it so much and i know its bad that i didnt give you even a little bit of critism but if there were any little things i cant remember them because it took me a while to read it, and there were no major flaws at all. I seriously think you should think about getting this published, have you ever been on authonomy? If you havent and are interested, registering on there would be good because they have scouts. Sorry, dont know where the advertisement came from but i reckon a site like that could be really useful for anyone looking to get published. Cant wait to see if you have anyhting else for me to read! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Haven't read it yet but your summary really puts me off. Sounds like a bunch of pretentious cockshit, seriously, wtf?
Caisele chapter 7 . 10/20/2009