Reviews for The Encounter
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
It was so honest. Devoid of any attempt to justify the dark feelings.. S.D.
MileyRowling chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
Nice job! I really enjoyed this!
wanderingserpent chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
I loved the conclusion; it's very well written.
Julie chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
This is so poignantly written. It is one of the most honest and easy to relate short stories I've ever read. You should definitely further explore this style of writing.
Jess chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Awesum story...very realistic...
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Oh, I just love the use of second person here! I just found your stories a few minutes ago and I can't stop reading them!
InkWitch chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
beautifully written and so sad :(
Rosie chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Hey again! Yet another one of your amazing stories have made it onto ADoR, here's your review:

Rosie Thinks: I don't think I've ever read a one shot like this one.

It is written very beautifully. DancingChaChaFruit uses different sentence structures to make it flow better and make her writing even more interesting. Despite being told in detail from the friends' perspective, it still feels natural and I could easily relate to a situation like that. I'd be surprised if someone hadn't been in a situation like it! Overall, 'The Encounter' is a short read that is easily relatable and can leave you thinking.
It's more of a short drabble of 600 words, detailing a flirtatious encounter between a guy and a girl. But, in a strange twist, it is told from the friends' perspective. The story depicts the intricacies of what the friends are feeling while describing the encounter in almost poetic detail. I loved how the author really portrayed the complex, conflicting emotions - the nasty ones you don't want to feel and would never admit aloud to having.
Whatsoever chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Nice use of second person POV :3
fariswheel chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
aw
U NV me chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
WOW!

I dont fully get it, but I love it because it was so upredictable and different.
SunsetRainbow chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
This is really good! DD

I like it
misyrose257 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
This story is different from many other stories. You read about all these stories about these encounters where the guy flirts with the heroine and they eventually fall in love, but what about the best friends? Most likely they are really supportive of the heroine, but is that really what they actually feel inside? This story perfectly capture the feeling I expect them to feel inside. A fantastic one-shot with an interesting new persective.
elma chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Wow, at first I didn't get it but I re-read and and my response is "Wow. Dark."
silver shaft chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
neat perspective, and i can totally relate to it.
45 | Page 1 .. Last Next »