Reviews for Azzure Blue
Angela chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
It was awesome ! The last part was so good! Please write more!
Myrtho chapter 8 . 5/10/2013
hey what happen next i want toknow if she tell Ken she's pregnant what happen next please update we want toknow the rest of the story
Myrtho chapter 8 . 3/27/2013
yeah i love this chapter but tell me are you going to finish this story because i'm so desperate about what will happen next please update
Myrtho chapter 8 . 3/21/2013
please update it was a long time what happen we need to know teh rest of the story if Keisha will forgive Ken for his cheating and if she will told him about the pregnancy and about this girl who slept with Ken if Ken will stay with this girl please update and the gossip about the white house
Melly chapter 8 . 3/7/2013
Come on it is time for an update. It has been years and I really want to know how this story ends, there is so much potential there. Update please
Melly chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
This is so good but you have to finish. This story is so different from the rest I've read. Please update real soon I am waiting
Kendra chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I like the concept but it's a bit unrealistic because wouldn't the presidents son have guards around while at that convention, guards that would be suspicious of them talking? and usually the presidents children don't go to public schools, most of the time they are home schools. He probably wouldn't have an AIM either unless they tracked his every word because they would fear he would give out information. Presidents children live very sheltered and watched lives. I love the concept though but you might want to mention these things early on.
Megan chapter 8 . 4/2/2012
What the heck happened? Now ken is cheating on her? Wtf...
Mee chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
Hi i realy like this story so far and i really hope you can finish it, is difrent from other stories and is refreshing. Keep it going girl and love your sense of fashion.
Mee chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
chatty504 chapter 8 . 12/6/2010
OMG! I'm new to this website but OMG! this fanfiction is totaly amazing! I love how they've only just me but they act like they've known each other for a lifetime even with the secrets! I can't believe you did that to me at the end though, by putting his ex back into the equation! GURRL I ALMOST DIED! and then she as pregerz aswell! eheh loving it its so tragic but cute and romantic at the same time! i hope you continue to right this, because its amazing

P.S your the first person i'vee left a review for! Lots of love xx
ohhh chapter 8 . 10/9/2010
This is a really good story. Will you UPDATE, PLEASE!
neko06 chapter 8 . 6/6/2010
u shud add more to the ending. it would be nice to see what happens between keila and ken now that she's pregnant.
AnonAnon chapter 8 . 5/11/2010
Oh m goodness! I love this story! Please, please update soon. The suspense is killing me.
Royaldiva chapter 8 . 3/25/2010
OMG I cant believe you stopped there and havent updated this story.
61 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »