Reviews for Deceptive Vow
Guest chapter 16 . 10/11/2013
...is she serious? A grown woman throwing a fit because a man didn't want to have sex with her? Trying to starve him for three weeks because of bitterness and pride? To top it off, a man who told her he didn't want to do something with her she would regret? Sure she's drowning in her grief andletting herself be a husk of a woman who neither works nor eats but she's also degrading sex to something used to forget about her grandmother's death for a few minutes? ...wow.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/11/2013
Klara pisses me off. She's hysterical and unreasonable. If you really thought your fake Nazi husband was a spy, the smart choice would be to either get away as fast as possible or fake ignorance until you can get away safely. Not thriw a hissy fit while he tries to tell you there's an emergency. Smh.
Black is Beautiful chapter 29 . 7/8/2013
The ending was so cute! I really enjoy reading you're stories!
Noellesco chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I read this a while ago and I don't think I ever left a review but I absolutely loved this. :) I felt they fell in love eventually enough and are perfect together. Thank you for the great read. I think you've just become my favourite author in the Historical section!
Hemtec chapter 29 . 11/16/2012
looovely story!
Amanda chapter 24 . 10/23/2012
I love this story, but I'm in suspense with each chapter! I want a happy ending lol. This is the second story I have read of yours and both are beyond amazing! But, this one is really tugging at my heartstrings!
reachforit chapter 29 . 5/4/2011
Thank you for the story. It was lovely. :)
Domino88 chapter 8 . 3/6/2011
Hi!

I've only just started reading this particular story and am at about chapter 8 but I've got to tell you how much I'm really enjoying it! Having conducted a considerable amount of research on the period, I'd have to say that your portrayal of occupied France is quite accurate and that you have quite a gift for developing characters in such a short span of time along with a knack for creating believable dialogue. Specifically, I am enjoying the grandmother's character as she reminds me a great deal of my own grandmother ;P I look forward to seeing how this relationship develops between Klara and Jack and just know that French happens to be one of my first languages so if ever you should find that you need help with translation, just contact me and I'd be glad to act as a translator. Lastly, if you're interested in WWII fiction as I can see you are, you should check out the novel I'm working on :) Anyway, great work!

Dominique
emelie chapter 29 . 12/22/2010
Amazing, just AMAZING! :)

Love all of your stories
jn chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
so um just to let you know "Angels" is not "Anglais" ;)
Kara chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Wow! One of the best history fan fic I've ever read. The story's realistic. The characters' actions are related to their personalities. Such a great story! The danger and romance sewn together! :) Thumbs-up! I read it in a day! XD
Shelby chapter 29 . 8/20/2010
AW! I think this is my favorite story out of all the ones you've written. Believe me, it was a hard decision. Keep on writing, you're doing a fantastic job!
LMarieZ chapter 29 . 7/19/2010
lovely! loved it! wonderful! I like that you went past the intial reunion of them when he was released.
Lch867 chapter 29 . 7/17/2010
Yet another great story, I'm a sucker for happy endings. I actually read this the other day and forgot to review, but I'm back. Well, keep writing and I know everyone will keep reading!
LMarieZ chapter 11 . 7/16/2010