Reviews for Deceptive Vow
kittyluvr1 chapter 22 . 5/13/2008
Good chapter.
Lillie chapter 22 . 5/13/2008
sry, no time to login, but its just brill! Why is she leaving? Unbelievable!

~Lillie
Gabby chapter 22 . 5/11/2008
OMG! I freakin' love this story. It is so different and fresh and exciting. I am so happy that they're finally a real married couple, and then they get separated by the war, which also brought them together. How ironic. Can't wait for the next chapter!
dawn9800 chapter 22 . 5/11/2008
Oh how interesting!
Broken.Hockey.Stick chapter 22 . 5/11/2008
Uh oh. This doesn't sound good. I hope that Klara and the girls will make it safely to her brother's home..and that he won't mind taking her and two kids in. I hope Jack doesn't get in trouble, but this is bad news. Yikes. I am definitely eagerly awaiting the next chapter to find out what happens!
kittyluvr1 chapter 21 . 5/11/2008
Good chapter with both Klara and Jack confessing their true feelings for each other.
Sour Plums chapter 22 . 5/11/2008
whew, I'm finally caught up!

Ugh, why did they have to seperate when they just told each other they love each other?

fucking nazis...

Well, I just thought I would tell you that I really like your story. I never ventured into the historical fiction spot, I never thought there'd be anything good, but I saw this story there on the "Just In" page, and it looked really good, which it is!

Keep writing!
Written Incognito chapter 22 . 5/11/2008
Oh no! D: please tell me they will be all right?

I bet they would notice that his father went missing though, right? maybe not, but if they find out that his dad is helping those other people, then they are in trouble for sure.

I can't wait to see more about this brother character too... update soon!
Menginpeh chapter 22 . 5/10/2008
Okay, after pestering you for the chapter, I wanted to be the first one to review last night :), but since the site hadn't updated by the time I went to bed and then I've been gone all morning it looks like everybody beat me to it. *pout*

As always, LOVED IT! I thought you did a great job transitioning from the last chapter. We are really feeling the love. :)

Separated - NO! Sniff*

Oh, this can go so, so many ways I can't even guess. Can't wait for more.
IheartStewart20 chapter 22 . 5/10/2008
Oh no! Don't let those filthy Nazis find anything out about Jack's family. I hope Klara's brother takes them in. Please don't let anything bad happen to them. More soon!
Auraya chapter 22 . 5/10/2008
WHAT?

they're gonna be separated? they've only just gotten together!

is what has happened in this chapter two weeks after what happened in the previous?

i really hope Jack's parents are alright and that nothing happens to them.

I'm very curious as to Klara's brother now. Is he gonna welcome them? will Klara get along with him? will he hate her for marrying a supposed Nazi? will he even still be alive?

i wanna know!
Clarelouise chapter 22 . 5/10/2008
aww noo i cant believe theyre leaving! please please dont let anything happen to jack, i love him! yopu really built up the suspense well, and left the reading wondering about jacks parents and his own safety. can't wait for more!
M.Bianca chapter 22 . 5/10/2008
just as I thought: you passed well "the morning after"

but it's such a pity that they'll have to stay apart for god knows how long...
luckwouldhaveit chapter 22 . 5/9/2008
Two weeks... my how time flies in Nazi-occupied France! Not that it's all been fun and games, mind you. I don't think anyone has had a full 24 hours without some form of drama going down. But at least you gave us all that wonderful end to last chapter and such a nice beginning to this one before you dropped the next big bombshell. Or was it you said about "lulling" and "false sense of security"? Sneaky, that. There's the most horrible foreboding sense that all the big stuff is going to go down now that they're separated. I think I can see the little cogs moving, ticking over... plotting, planning and another word that starts with 'p' that I'm too tired to think of. Gr, exam period, destroying my brain cells one sleepless night at a time.

Anyway, I for one want a happily ever after. But that's a long way down the line yet so I'll settle for another chapter! Yes, I'm charitable like that. ENCORE. BRAVA! And one more for luck!

[P.S. are you smiling yet?]
persephone jones chapter 21 . 5/8/2008
that was adorable! well done. I hope they have a very happy ending...

very cute chapter :)