Reviews for Deceptive Vow
MagicWords chapter 2 . 9/20/2008
Ok yes I will agree that that was very sudden, but it's too be a very essential part of the story i suppose.

how will she explain that to her grandmere? interesting...

I'm excited to read more later today because you are great and your stories are great too!
MagicWords chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
I've been meaning to start another one of your stories for quite some time now, and this one was sticking out to me the most.

I loved the first chapter immensely! It was so exciting and really intriguing.

the danger of Klara's situation is just what is making this story stick to me! i really enjoyed it! *adds to faves*

I will definetly read this until the end!
skidrow chapter 29 . 9/11/2008
What ever happened to the children, Jack's sisters, and for that matter his parents? You started to build up that part of the story and then you left it hanging...all in all it was a good read

:-D
Written chapter 29 . 9/2/2008
that was lovely! congrats on finishing, and sorry it took me so long to getting around to reading it. very thrilling and I'm so glad they got a happy ending. well done.
theLouvre chapter 29 . 8/4/2008
i absolutely adore this story - and then i never got around to review it 'til about five years later. gah!

first off, your stories have a lot of grace - especially in how you move your plot. the first two chapters kind of stumbled me and made me think, "god, she's one of those writers who screw it all up." but it turns out you didn't.

also, i like how you made this story different from all other holocaust-related stories - it has its own little special plot of its own, so kudos to you!

i really enjoyed this story, and i'm certainly favouritising it!

...now, to go post up that review for "capitivated"...
luckwouldhaveit chapter 29 . 7/2/2008
Aw. Such a sweet ending. I've been travelling and FINALLY found time to read the story - only to see it completed. So a big thumbs up for chapters 25-Epilogue! Congrats on finishing the story (and the war), it was very fun to read (poor Jack for the last few chaps! Yay for reunions!) and a happy last chapter for the couple, which they duly deserved. Thanks.

Already she has another story out. My, you ARE prolific!
Auraya chapter 29 . 7/1/2008
Aww! This was such a brilliant way to end the story.

Ha, that's pretty much all I'm going to say.

It was a great story, be proud of yourself!

I'm now eagerly looking forward to your next one now!
ami chapter 29 . 6/30/2008
Aw! I LOVE this story!
Maya Wright chapter 29 . 6/29/2008
This is one of my favorite stories, and I hope you keep writing!
kittyluvr1 chapter 29 . 6/28/2008
Good chapter with Klara suprising Jack about her pregnancy.
Gabby chapter 29 . 6/27/2008
*sigh* I loved it! Another great story! What else to say? I really enjoyed it. Thanks for writing it!
C.F. Anne chapter 29 . 6/27/2008
again...1...2...3...aw...very cute ending. I loved reading this. (: Great job!
C.F. Anne chapter 28 . 6/27/2008
that was a very cute chapter. :) Now...the final chapter, and then I have finished this! yay!
C.F. Anne chapter 27 . 6/27/2008
YAY! *jumps up and down* That makes me happy that they're together again. (:
C.F. Anne chapter 26 . 6/27/2008
Another good chapter...still waiting to see what will happen. (:
414 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »