Reviews for Love and Possession
THIS. JUST THIS.

IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL!

KAWAII DESU!
HONG chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddddddddd
EtherealBlue chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
So Sweet...& soul mates too, lucky guys!
JJ chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Short n sweet, liked it very much.
extranice chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
loved the gooey sweetness...lol...more please.
Gwengwel chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Cute and sweet. Thank
vincerina chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Like it very much, thank you for sharing
Sanguineus chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
aw how sweet! So adorable...
MsMellowMint chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Aw.

So cute and simple. Loved it.
JtheChosen1 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
cute one-shot!
Vanillasmoke chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
I was intrigued by your other story that I stumbled upon and figured I'd go see what your other stuff is like. This reminds me a little of Mirage of Blaze, but only a little. I think I like it, although the gay theme was a little surprising. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but it was different. I suppose it makes sense that your perfect mate would be just as likely to be the same sex as the opposite. Anyway, I really loved the way you painted the 'grandma' character. She has that something that older, wiser people have. That feeling that they know nearly everything and yet are still willing to learn. And to teach. I've probably read way too much into a short one chapter story. Oh well. I did enjoy reading this, despite the oddness of the gay theme. I think the oddness was more on my part than yours anyhow. Thanks.
Elkica chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Oh, that was so swet.
Prof. D chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I just exploded into a puddle of love and fluff and gooey happiness.

THANK YOU.

While I respect this story being a one shot, you know, this is a really wonderful idea and I'm just saying, mostly because any excuse to read your work I'll dive on, I wouldn't mind seeing a more in depth, multi chapter Kenny and Kieran story.

By the by, coolest grandma ever.
sylenctone chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Ah, lovely! I've read it before, of course, but it was really nice to read it again, and with all the drama and angst in my world right now, it was a refreshing bit of sweetness. Sometimes I think I enjoy your original fiction more than most fanfiction. It's just so varied and enjoyable.

Thank you for writing and making me smile tonight!

-Jess, your particularly adoring fangirl