Reviews for Something Not To Forget
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
So cute! I love it :)
heal me forever chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
:) so sweet of him awwwwwwwwwwwwwww
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Wonderful
DofD chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Amazing.
Alanisaur chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
A bloody, broken up kiss? LoL
Inescapable Nymph chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Aw! Can you please continue this even just another chapter it is soo cute!
ghepardo chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Such a great story!
I Murder on Impulse chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
LOL cute

xx
balloonfista chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Awesome!

I wonder if guys like Callum really exist.

Ri
gulistala chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Woah! What the hell? I don't think Goths are generally like that. I mean they're humans after all and what Jordan did was not exactly humanly behaviour. Well shit.

I like it. D

Congratulations on a job well done!

gulistanlik
my name is grace chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Like I said before, loved you stuff, and this is no exception.

It might have been cliche, but in a more vauge then some people write cliche stories. This wasn't all BAM! This story is cliched, becuause of the event leading up to it.

Oh yeah, you said Callum's eyes were green, then they turned blue after the fight. Just thought I'd tell you. )

-Grace
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Only criticism is an inconsistency (first you say Callum has forest green eyes, later blue eyes). Other than that, this was pretty well-written, with engaging characters and an interesting plot. It's sweet that he stood up for her, and even though this is cliche and fluffy, I still like it. Hehe. An awesome addition to our c2 from Queen of Absolutely Everything. (:
BlueFireIce chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
I love it! Oh I love it so much! It is adorable and cute and sweet and ugh...too many words to describe it! I'd need a dictionary to find all the words _
Arydesia chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
“Piece,” Callum began calmly, his voice holding a razor sharp edge...

-I think you meant 'Pierce'? or 'Peace'?

Stumbling forward, I slammed the door shut harder than I met—breaking the glass.

-'harder than I meant'?

Sorry I sound so picky! I just notice these things...

Anyway, I read your other oneshot and wanted to see if you had more - and I wasn't disappointed! Callum's character is very sweet and lovable, and Alex sounds like an interesting girl :)

Write more!

~arydesia
LiME-GREEN-CAPES chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
i love this, it's adorable :]