Reviews for Escaping Shadows
SirWade chapter 10 . 8/30/2008
Sorry for the lateness of reviewing, I just started college, so I've been busy. ;)

I loved the part with Kat! Her turmoil is so...heartbreaking, but it's the perfect catalyst in the story. You cannot just cut the scene off there! What was her reaction? What happened next? That has so be one of the worst cliffhangers yet(in a good way). :P

Lily has to live, it'd be so sad if she died. I still love pregnant Bri. lol.

Daniel is completely insane, understandably so, but yes, insane. My hair was standing on end until he got inside, I was so worried someone would realize who he was.

Please write soon, I'm dying to know what will happen next! :D
Cynthian chapter 10 . 8/30/2008
i hope she ends up with nate ;]
SapphireEyes16 chapter 10 . 8/28/2008
i really luv this story, so update soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/27/2008
Absolutley LOVE this story! I find myself checking the computer every day or so to see if you've updated *grin* you're an amazing author! Keep it up!
JusticeWriter chapter 10 . 8/27/2008
Update soon.
aryawolf13 chapter 10 . 8/26/2008
No complaints for your stories!

I'm really enjoying it so far. Now that Katherine knows what it's like to be on both sides of the war, it makes you wonder what she'll do when she has to make some sort of decision...

Your stories reel me in.

Aryawolf13
tildabeans chapter 10 . 8/26/2008
I love Nate. You're not going to be like Danielle Steel and kill off the main characters love interest right? Right?

Anyway, I always love reading your stories...please up date. :]
Obsession Changes Things chapter 9 . 8/18/2008
Keep it going, I can't wait till you update I've read both this and the first story in less than a day, i was completley captivated with the stories. You are a true author.

~Obsession
SirWade chapter 9 . 7/31/2008
I completely adored the beginning, and Valiant gets on my nerves a bit. However your writing is lovely! :D I thought the part with the pregnant Briana was hilarious. Her mood swings are quite entertaining.

The very end was a bit confusing, and now I cannot wait to read the next chapter. :D
JusticeWriter chapter 9 . 7/30/2008
Yay! AN update...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
OMG I love this story! Update soon, please!
SirWade chapter 8 . 6/11/2008
First of all, Happy birthday! I hope you had a fun day. And ditto to the yikes about college! :O

Anyhow, the chapter was awesome. There were a few spelling errors, that I was surprised to see, you're usually so perfect. :P But they did not contract from the enjoyment your story brings.

I loved watching Kat stand up to Valiant; it was nice seeing her act a bit out of character. Also, I've completely fallen in love with Nate. I cannot wait for more! :D
Unsociably Acceptable chapter 8 . 6/11/2008
happy belated birthday!
Carlotta Lynn chapter 8 . 6/10/2008
Yay! Books! lol. the dress is cool too. Thanks so much for the update! I am loving this!
Tia chapter 8 . 6/9/2008
Loved it. I missed tbis story so much! Happy Birthday, best wishes and such happy things.

I am really enjoying the way this is going, and I can't wait for the next chapters. Not much of a writer, so I don't really have any advice, but I really love what you have!
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »