Reviews for Escaping Shadows
aryawolf13 chapter 8 . 6/9/2008
How can you say your writing stinks?

I LOVED this chapter.

Your story's got me completely mesmerized. I like the way she's slowly transforming from who she was and who she wants to be. It's a slow process, and I don't doubt it's going to have some thorns, but it's going to be worth it, it seems...or maybe I just got everything wrong.

But oh well.

I loved this chapter. Just on typo, though : Throughout the course of her sentence, she had only turned a deeper read.

Should that be "a deeper red" ?

Well, that's all I guess.

Aryawolf13

PS- Happy Birthday! Hope you have an awesome day!
Seisaset chapter 8 . 6/9/2008
Happy birthday! I really liked the chapter, please update soon :)
bittersweethero chapter 8 . 6/9/2008
happy birthday, for one thing.

and for the other thing, nice chapter. i like her attitude.
Dreamless-Wonder chapter 8 . 6/9/2008
YAY! Summer vacation!

I loved how Katherine is really starting to show her new found independence and being able to show her trust in Nate. As well as him to her in return. I can't wait until the next chapter!

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
JusticeWriter chapter 8 . 6/9/2008
Thanks for the update and Happy Birthday! Don't be scared about college. I just graduated from college and I had the best four years of my life. :)
xXFlairyMistXx chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
YAY i luv this storyy XD Cant wait to see more chem between kathrine and Nate XDD Update SOn PWEZ
Hazelnut Romance chapter 7 . 5/8/2008
kat should be more confident. she's gonna end up pretty strong. she's learning!
Dreamless-Wonder chapter 7 . 5/1/2008
Aw, they're getting somewhere. ] "Katherine thought he might kiss her, and she wasn’t sure if the idea alarmed her or thrilled her." I love that! And now their leaving.. I wonder what kind of adventure their going to happen upon. I'm so happy Nate has promised to protect her and get her back to Isricka, safely or take her back to Serpentia. This chapter was amazing, as are all your other chapters. Keep up the good work! I can't wait until the next chapter.
JusticeWriter chapter 7 . 5/1/2008
Aw. Sooky sooky! Lol.
SirWade chapter 7 . 5/1/2008
This was one of the best presents I received. :D haha...today's my birthday. ;)

Anyways, I loved the chapter, especially just the Nate & Kat fluffiness! :D It was such a passionate chapter, I loved it. Cannot wait for more! ;)
aryawolf13 chapter 7 . 4/30/2008
Hey,

Loved this chapter..your stories are awesome, they helped me feel better when I was sick (hehehe).

I loved the way you started this story...it feels lie there's something different to it...I don't know how to phrase it, but keep going, I can't wait for the next chapter.

Aryawolf13

PS- I know I never reviewed for Sweet Revenge, but it was because you'd already finished writing it when I started reading it. I found it an excellent read. :D

PPS- How do you people write so well? How
Seisaset chapter 7 . 4/30/2008
hey :) I found Sweet Revenge a couple of weeks ago and loved it! so far, I'm also loving this sequel please update soon :)
Carlotta Lynn chapter 7 . 4/30/2008
That was intense. I wanted him to kiss her so bad. Oh love, I wish I had some. lol.

Thanks for the update! Can't wait for more!
bittersweethero chapter 7 . 4/30/2008
who

i sense some romance, non? :)
iman1234 chapter 6 . 4/22/2008