Reviews for Escaping Shadows
SapphireEyes16 chapter 6 . 4/9/2008
i luv katherine's character and tht memory of hawk's was intrestin, coz i thought he was royalty or somethin. anywayz update soon!
SirWade chapter 6 . 4/7/2008
I'm like speechless right now. I completely adored this chapter. It had so much in it, but I still didn't want it to end. I cannot wait for the next chapter! :) Great job!
JusticeWriter chapter 6 . 4/6/2008
update soon.
Unsociably Acceptable chapter 6 . 4/6/2008
aw why'd you have surgery? i hope you feel better :)
Dreamless-Wonder chapter 6 . 4/6/2008
In the last review reply you sent to me, you said Kat and Nate will be fluffier in this story than Bri and Danny were in Sweet Revenge. So, YAY! Lol. I love fluff (When used correctly) which I know will happen in your story. And more Danny? Woo hoo, I can’t wait! Plus, I totally understand your reasoning for not rushing romance in early chapters. It takes time for a relationship to really start or else there could be problems. As for this chapter… I loved it! It really showed Kat opening up to Nate; although Nate was leery to say anything about himself to Kat. But, I did like the flashback of Nates. It kind of gave us a little insight as to what might be going on with him. Hopefully he can learn to trust Kat, as she has done with him. Update again soon please! I cannot wait until I am able to read more!
LittleMJ chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
I really liked your Sweet Renvenged story as well as this one and I hope you keep writing. :)
SapphireEyes16 chapter 5 . 4/2/2008
i luved sweet revenge, and i really like the way the sequel is going so update soon!
Crazy Wynona chapter 5 . 3/30/2008
Great plot so far. I look forward to reading more. Update soon!
a beginner chapter 5 . 3/27/2008
:} :} :) :) :)
JusticeWriter chapter 5 . 3/20/2008
Awesomeness!
Dreamless-Wonder chapter 5 . 3/17/2008
I liked the interaction between Katherine and Vick. I had hoped we would have seen more of Kit and Nate together, but I guess that's what's in store for the next chapter. So Danny's going to go look for his sister, huh? Well that should be exciting. lol. I just hope everything works out and he finds her soon so he knows that she really is alright.
JusticeWriter chapter 3 . 3/13/2008
Haha! I love it. Your third stry should be about Lily and Lucas. Lol.
Mrs.Teacup chapter 5 . 3/13/2008
WOW! That chapter was FANTASTIC! I really don't know what to say about your stories anymore. They're just so...AMAZINGLY PERFECT! LOL! I'm really liking Vick's character! She seems to have such a great personality! I loved the part with her and Katherine. It was done very well! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Unsociably Acceptable chapter 5 . 3/12/2008
where'd you come up with the names for the countries? i can't come up with anything, and it's sort of getting annoying...
SirWade chapter 5 . 3/12/2008
ooh, I loved this chapter! Vick will be a great influence on Katherine. :) And that argument between Val and Nate is very intriguing...it shadows to a past yet unknown. I hope we learn more about that. :) And I feel so bad for Daniel! :( He's so sad...please updates as soon as you can! :D
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »