Reviews for Escaping Shadows
bittersweethero chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
YAYY BRIANNA IS MARRIED NOW :)
blurgh87 chapter 4 . 3/5/2008
i don't know why you're not getting more reviews for this... the story is well written, better than some of the other stories on this site that have hundreds of reviews as well as grammatical errors.

whatever, i appreciate it! keep up the good work!
SirWade chapter 4 . 3/5/2008
Wow, another fabulous chapter! I feel so bad for Daniel though, he and Kat are so close. :( But I don't want him to surrender, because that would just be bead. Aww, the twists and turns of a a story. Great job, as usual, I can't wait for the next chapter & for Lessons. :D
Dreamless-Wonder chapter 4 . 3/5/2008
Aww, and she's really okay.. Poor Danny, he doesn't know. And yes! At least Katherine seems to trust Nate. That's a start, isn't it? lol. Please update again soon! I am so curious as to what is going to happen next. ]
SirWade chapter 3 . 3/2/2008
Wow, I loved this chapter too! This story is quickly approaching Sweet Revenge in my excitement to read. I'm so glad you've written this, and I cannot wait to read more! :D
Mrs.Teacup chapter 3 . 2/28/2008
First of all, feel free to change Nathan's name. :) I know that if you bring him into this story it would be terribly confusing, not just for you, but for us too. LOL! Isaac sounds good.

Second of all, OMG that was a FANTASTIC chapter! *jumps up and down* I'm like in love with Nate! LOL! He's a great character! And I just loved the last part of this chapter! It was so sweet! *sigh* I really can't wait to read another one of your AMAZINGLY FABULOUS chapters, so PLEASE update soon!

P.S. In response to your review reply, I am very proud of you for not making us wait too long for an update! :D
toazdo chapter 3 . 2/27/2008
Well, first of all, I don't mind the whole name change for Nathan. It's only a name and won;t change how great the story is so I say go for it!

Back to Kit and Nate, for a moment there I thought Victoria was a potential love interest for Nate but it's good that they're only cousins. I like the whole changing of the POVs through the chapters so we see both of what they're feeling towards the other.

So Lily and the King made it out? Then how come Kit had to swap with Lily in the first place? Just wondering..But it's that they swapped since she met Nate! I hope he's not really in to being a Serpentian since that'd be a bit awkward when he finds out who she really is..

Anyways..Great chapter!Loved the character of Victoria and hopefully you'll update soon?Can't wait!
Unsociably Acceptable chapter 3 . 2/26/2008
uh...I DON'T REMEMBER NATHAN! ah!

oh! i wan't nate to kiss her! darn it!...they'll do it soon? right? peas? well, unless you've got it planned out and stuff, never mind..but oh my gosh, it'd be so cool if they did kiss...

haha, i like nate, he's cool, very sexy in mysterious in my head, i'm drooling ;P
Dreamless-Wonder chapter 3 . 2/26/2008
"Not everything in this life makes sense." I absolutely love this! And YES! Nate and Katherine! Nate and Katherine! Nate and Katherine! (Sorry, just had to get that out...) I love this and am so glad Nate is going to let Katherine stay. I really thought she was going to have to go away for awhile. And so he's not a nobleman.. hmm.. so who exactly is this Nate Crawford character... lol. I guess we'll learn a lot more about him later on! Update soon please!
curator chapter 3 . 2/26/2008
LOL go ahead and change Nathan's name to Isaac. It's not like you're naming him Bob or, God forbid - Rufus, or anything. Any besides, he's a minor character. Victoria seems like a fascinating character. LOL she's pretty hyped up, eh?
blurgh87 chapter 3 . 2/26/2008
nate's such a sweetheart! still lovin it... i know you just started this story, but when it's finished do you think you'll write another one about christian?

oh, and i'm not too keen on isaac... i think nate/nathan will be fine.
jellyfish chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
hello :D I read Sweet Revenge, and I thought it was really good! I can't wait to read more about the plot developments between "Kit Marlowe" and Nate Crawford :D Keep writing and update soon!
Unsociably Acceptable chapter 2 . 2/22/2008
HII!

GO KATHRINE!..er..Kit...YOU CAN DO IT! I HAVE FAITH IN YOU!
toazdo chapter 2 . 2/21/2008
So he's definitely one of the Serpentians? Damn.. but then it'll make for a very interesting story. I like it! Even though you probably don't need my approval but you have it anyways.

Can't wait for more!
Dreamless-Wonder chapter 2 . 2/21/2008
Aw... Brianna and Daniel have a baby on the way. ] I'm so happy for them and I'm glad Daniel has some to realize that his father deserves forgiveness, too. And just when they thought the war was coming to an end, things just had to take a turn for the worse. I was so happy when Nate came in and saved Katherine A.K.A Kit. I want to know so bad, what is going to happen with this story, and if the main romantic couple is going to be Katherine along with this new Captain Nate Crawford, but I know I am going to have to wait to find out. Nate seems like an interesting character. I wonder how he'll feel when he finds out that Kit is not who he thinks he is. Please, please, please update soon! You are such a great writer. I am looking forward to reading Escaping Shadows.
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »