Reviews for Escaping Shadows
Dreamless-Wonder chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Yay! The sequel is up! Ohh! So this is going to be a journal? That's a great idea. It will be really neat to be able to read into Katherine's thoughts and idea's. And let me just say, I loved the ending line of the prologue. Something about it just got to me. "For without love, my friend, there is little hope for this world, or for it's future."
Mrs.Teacup chapter 2 . 2/21/2008
*jumps up and down* I'm so excited about this story! It sounds like its going to be just as good as Sweet Revenge! I can't tell you enough how much I LOVE your writing! I swear it's like reading a book! Everything is so descriptive and intriguing! I'm always amazed at your talent! I'm REALLY excited to read the next chapter! Please post it soon!
SirWade chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
I'm so excited to read this! I really liked her character in Sweet Revenge, so it's awesome to see her develope and grow. I can't wait for more! :D
curator chapter 2 . 2/20/2008
Oh..quite the war strategy. Pretend to attack someone else and in reality, aim for the people that have sworn to assist...whoever thought of that one was smart..lol...
blurgh87 chapter 2 . 2/20/2008
i'm excited about katherine's story! you've hooked me with this mysterious captain... update soon!

btw, did the name 'nate crawford' come from chase crawford who plays nate on the Gossip Girl tv series?
toazdo chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Yay it's the sequel! I love how it's started and can't wait to read more!
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7