Reviews for Yuurei no Yume
Unrestrained Curiosity chapter 10 . 1/29/2009
That was a really interesting story, I'm gonna check out your oither stories. And Hiroshi and Akira were adorable. And are you trying to pair up Yutaka & Tetsuya? Well, I don't mind. Anyway continue writing wobderful stories as this one.
Crimson Wave chapter 10 . 11/30/2008
It really is wonderful. The characters are really likeable and well drawn out. I also like Akie-san. Please draw the pictures of the characters. i would really like to know how you picture them.
Melissa Norvell chapter 12 . 4/27/2008
This is coming along really well. I hope that you update soon!
SunKat411 chapter 12 . 4/23/2008
This is a very good story so far. I don't have anything up yet, but I will soon. I'm currently working on it. Hope you continue soon with this.
Melissa Norvell chapter 11 . 4/13/2008
This was a short chapter but I really like it. You did a great job with the suspense and everything. I defintiely look forward to your next update!
Melissa Norvell chapter 10 . 3/31/2008
This is a good story and I was glad to see that you finish it! You're a very good writer.
MlleKathy chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
_ Wow, you are really great at writing, but of course I read that you are in a creative writing class. So that's why! I like this chapter.. Being in someone else's head is a really nice way of writing. I'll surely read more.
Melissa Norvell chapter 6 . 3/15/2008
This was another great chapter. I'm hooked on this story.
Melissa Norvell chapter 5 . 3/2/2008
You're doing a fantastic job with this piece. I had to catch up on updates because I'm only on once a week usually so when I catch up on reaching it takes a while if people update more then once.

It's nice to see some humorous moments in the cast. You're doing a great job with characters and interactions!
Melissa Norvell chapter 3 . 2/23/2008
You know, I'm suprised that no one has been reviewing this, although reviews don't really count because hits tell you who looks at and reads your works. It always feels good to get a review however and I'm pretty much stuck on this little piece you have here.

I've been writing shounen-ai ever since I've joined this site seven years ago (I feel so old) and I can say that this is definitely a diamond in the rough. I really like your writing style and your concept is very interesting. I'll definitely be around to review you in the future.

Perhaps if you have the time you'll check out some of my works. You may like them.

Until next time