Reviews for Holding On
CracksInTheConcrete chapter 29 . 2/18/2012
sequel?

i feel bad about not finishing this until you were long done with it, but this is one of the most well-written stories ive ever read, shounen-ai or otherwise. and i felt really stupid when i made it to the last line, because it took me that long to realize what the title of the story meant. if you cant draw, then you should get someone who can to make this into a manga and post it on because this is freaking amazing. im a girl, and im in love with my best friend right now, but she doesnt return my feelings, and it hurts, and i feel like yuki did when xinen left him, and somehow that made me feel closer to him.

my one issue-why must his name be yuki? there are too many yaoi/shounen-ai couples with a yuki included! that issue, however, was only present when i read the summary. once i started the actual story, i got too wrapped up in who they were to worry about their names
Allie Ars0n chapter 29 . 12/11/2010
This was an absolutly amazing story. It was very well written and had so many wonderful characters! It's very dificult to find a BL story that has such a good story and build up, but you did a great job!
HitomiJunichi chapter 29 . 8/20/2009
This story is so perfect and awesome. I would've reviewed every single chapter if I had the time to, but sorry, I couldn't. I started reading when this story was completed. XD And also there are a ton other stories, I must read.

I must compliment you on how you developed your characters and the plot. It was very nice and the details you have written fit in well with the story, adding more depth to it.
HitomiJunichi chapter 17 . 8/11/2009
You are amazing. Usually I don't like Yaoi stories but this one is really good!
HitomiJunichi chapter 10 . 8/6/2009
That was so pretty. I feel so sorry for Xinen.

Your grammer is perfect and how your style moves along is so enthralling and exciting to read.
HitomiJunichi chapter 7 . 8/5/2009
This is an amazing story!
Melissa Norvell chapter 30 . 3/2/2008
I had to read a lot of chapters but for once I'm glad that you write short chapters so I could catch up easily. You must update a lot during the week.

Good job on these chapters, I look forward to another.
NightTimeRamen chapter 9 . 2/23/2008
OMFG! BOYxBOY! Finally!

There should be more scenes like that...hahaha

Sorry. I'm perv for boyxboy. Awesome story by the way
Melissa Norvell chapter 9 . 2/23/2008
This is very good. As a shounen-ai writer I commend you on writing something so beautiful. I'll definitely stick with this story and see where it takes me. You've got wonderful characters and a beautiful story.

If you want to check out some of my works, feel free. We boy love writers should stick together.

_ Until next chapter.