Reviews for The Edgemaster
Guest chapter 8 . 12/25/2012
What a cliffhanger ):

It has been an interesting read so far, but I realized that the last update for this story was in 2008. It's very unlikely that this story will be finished, but I'm really hoping to find out more.

The story started off with a slow pace, but picked up quickly. The premise is fairly standard one and often used. The main characters are in different positions. Numair is a rich noble; Kefari is poor as dirt. However, the elements are used in a skillful way. The dialogue is written very well-it is realistic and adds dimension to the characters. The plot is carefully planned out and there is tension throughout the story. I'm interested in these characters.

Kefari is hot-headed and reckless. She is a low-life criminal, but displays a strong sense of honor and integrity. I am really liking this character so far!

Once again, I really hope you update this one day :)

Merry Christmas!
Sol Rosenthal chapter 8 . 12/23/2009
This story is amazing! It's well written and has a good story plot. As soon as i started i couldn't stop reading it.

And i love who Kefari is, you wrote her personality well. :D
Katie chapter 8 . 3/3/2009
This is awesome. I can't believe you only have ten reviews.

The writing is well done, with a good flow, and the plot is intriguing. I can't wait to see more. :)
Edara chapter 7 . 9/18/2008
I love this story!

I love Kefari's personality.

I think that the plot and the characters so far are all great.

I can't wait to read more!
IceAndWhite chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Oh my gosh xD. I read this story a few years ago and had this sudden urge to read it again. *clicks* Yay and there's an edit too!
Rayne Boe chapter 4 . 3/16/2008
So, I had discovered this story a couple weeks ago and finished the chapters in my free time within the next few days. From the very beginning, I was like, "I'm gonna review this," and then kind of forgot about that commitment until now. ...Call me lazy? XD

I really like this story. :) Like, really, really like it. I'm particularly impressed with the distinctly different styles you use for the different sections. For royalty, there's a very dignified, sophisticated sort of diction for the king/nobility side, and a more crude language for Xykrull. And then there seems to even be a different style for Kefari on her own/her memories.

I also love the characters thus far. And the developing plot. And the current setting. :) Basically, I really enjoyed reading these past few chapters, and I do hope more will come.

I typically write longer reviews, but it's mostly due to laziness at the moment with a little bit of fuzzy memory on smaller details. Either way, it's awesome and amazing, and I just felt I needed to say that. I look forward to reading more. :D

~Rayne Boe
wilko4523 chapter 4 . 3/6/2008
hey

gd cliff hanger, lol i hat brownnosers

my good luck, will and wishs to ur fiance

wilko
RinkyDinkyDoo chapter 4 . 3/5/2008
Very good yet again D
Lady Keruri chapter 3 . 2/22/2008
Heyas! I really liked this part in the original, and now it's even better-better description, I think, and better attention-grabbing skills.

Please, I am encouraging you to continue! I know exactly how ya feel when it comes to trying to get an entire story done...

Good Luck!
Lady Keruri chapter 2 . 2/21/2008
heyas! returning the favor of you reviewing my story, which I do believe i'll re-vamp...

There's a reason you're on my favorite artists list, and this is it. This story is very, very good and I like the new flavor it's taken on.

I can't put my finger on it... perhaps the introductions are different for the characters? It just flows a little better, somehow.

Keep it up! Love this story.
wilko4523 chapter 2 . 2/20/2008
m intresting, quite different to the original one,

u've thrown out the fact that shes related to Captain Stone much quicker than you did before-it has a gd effect i like it.

keep writing

wilko
RinkyDinkyDoo chapter 2 . 2/20/2008
Very good. I liked this a lot. D
RevertMoon chapter 2 . 2/20/2008
Such a good job! I see great characterization, just the right amount of detail, and I have no clue how you came up with the creative names. Though right now, the plot is still developing and not everything is clear yet...but keep on going!