Reviews for Chopin at 3:00 in the Morning
lifesjustbegun chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I really wished you broke this up into the chapter sections so that it would have been easier to read but it was worth the trouble anyway. You're really good at adding humor to your stories, I actually laughed out loud a couple of times. I thought that the characters were very well put together in their own way, especially Gwen who came across as the most developed to me. I think back in like the second chapter Mandy breaks things off with Drew, her teacher, and i thought that the way that happened was pretty unrealistic. If this was college then maybe it could pass but there's not too many high school teachers willing to risk their jobs to sleep with students to begin with, let alone wanting a relationship with one. Even if that is based on real life events, to a reader it doesn't seem plausible.

I think that the dialogue was really well done between characters. It flowed nicely and matched character personalities. I look forward to reading more of your work in the future.
LuxVenus chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
That was awesome and amazing but I will be damned if I read another story without chapters! It took me a month to finish because since I read from my phone the page resets it self when I get out of the browser. Every time I went back to the story I was to lazy to find were I was.

I now truly realize the importance of separation by chapters. This was hell to read just because it wasn't divided.

I still love the story however and probably will read another even of it's like this again.
GingerN chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Hello!

Thank you for writing, me for reading)))

Nonconstructive review, because story is good, and if I have any claims they are too subjective and boring)

Just one: because of story being long and on one page, it was hard to read it from mobile)

Good luck!
dsknight chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
This is a very fine story. Well-drawn central characters, with both strengths and weaknesses. I like how their relationship is a source of strength for them both.

Good supporting cast, too. I liked that we saw distant parents (or at least, a distant mother) who tried to make amends when confronted with her failure as a parent. Callie, Cadee and Liz were given clear and distinctive personalities, too. Alicia I didn't get as good a handle on, but since she and Callie appear to be the focus of the sequel, I'm sure I'll learn more in that. The sequel is still goning to happen, right? :)
tigerstation chapter 11 . 8/16/2010
Hi, I've been a longtime reader of your stories but a first-time reviewer. I think that out of all your stories, this might be my favorite. I'm not sure if I can even explain in words why I like this story the most but I'll try. :)

I like that even in non-extraordinary circumstances and while going through things that most teenagers face today, Mandy and Gwen still manage to find each other. Did that make sense? I just like it so much because of that. Not to say that I don't like your other stories, I do, but I just like this one the best. Keep writing!
A Typical Aquarius chapter 7 . 5/5/2010
This is a really cute story.

I like it. It's hard to find good femslash on here.

One thing though, you use "princess" and "angel" too much.

My own girlfriend is writing a story abut us, and she does the same thing, except she uses "baby."

Try and cut some of those out, and it will be a little smoother to read, and it will keep with Mandy's character of having a hard time letting Gwen in. :)
Blair Phoenix chapter 11 . 2/16/2010
Damn I remember reading this so long ago, It's nice to see you finally finished it! Sucky this doesn't have more reviews, I enjoyed the entire thing greatly.
vanilla.barcode chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
Wow, this is one of the best and most detailed stories i've read that hasn't bored me. This is going great, i love the way their emotions and thoughts are written, it's almost close to perfect.

keep up the good work.

Update soon.
Omok chapter 5 . 2/13/2009
wow. xD Last updated, Feb 5th. argh. and right now it's feb 13th...it's been...eight days! how could you? Eight days! that's a long time! Please. Please. update update :D This story is awfully good, it'd be a SIN if you don't update fast enough :D

Please la! update! I'll be waiting, and I'll be here reading, every single time, you update this story. :D hahaha :3 update!
psychodramagirl chapter 5 . 2/8/2009
Oh my god.. I love this! Are you going to continue with this? Thank you so much for publishing this
sneekie chapter 4 . 6/25/2008
still following it, keep adding chapters matey.
poo-anonymous chapter 4 . 6/23/2008
I was worried about Callie, but she seems like a nice person. Oh gosh.. I wonder what Aunt Mary may (or will?) say if (or when?) they come out as a couple.
sneekie chapter 3 . 5/8/2008
I certainly hope you are going on with this story, I'm just starting to get into these characters so come on keep writing hun
poo-anonymous chapter 3 . 5/6/2008
Fast. I guess they really are soul mates. I wonder how the new three chapters will go.. Possible parental issues? My rhetorical questions get annoying, I know.
PrettyAwkward chapter 3 . 5/6/2008
Really deep chapter, got the ball rolling with them getting together. I really like Mandy, she's.. I'm not sure how to explain it, but whatever. Good update.