Reviews for My Name Is Brianna
Dancer431 chapter 7 . 3/13/2008
Very emotional. I actually felt really sad while reading through the chapter. Exceptional.
PrettyAwkward chapter 6 . 2/23/2008
I am pretty much speechless, this is really amazing. So many things to think about and to understand. I just want to read more of it. It's extremely good. I can see how writing this story is painful. Awesome job so far.
MichelleMagly chapter 6 . 2/23/2008
Another amazing chapter. I have no idea how you do it, but this is one outstanding piece of literature.
Koi Dragon chapter 6 . 2/23/2008
I really like this story. Sometimes I get confused on who you're talking about, with all the 'she's and 'he's, but I still like it a lot.
MichelleMagly chapter 5 . 2/21/2008
Absolutely beautiful... There's nothing more I can say... Is there more?
phon chapter 5 . 2/21/2008
This is a really great story. All the characters are very thought out, it's really well written, and I can tell you really put a lot of work into it. I read it all at once; the story is really captivating. You can express the emotion really well too. Awesome work so far, I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Delayed Epiphany chapter 5 . 2/21/2008
I truly love this story. Powerful, real, and from the heart. Beautiful. It adresses a very controversial subject, but tries to remain as un biased as possible (of course there's going to be a little bias. lol) I like all of the characters, and I'm wondering what exactly James did, how he's involved in Brianna's death. And this Mouth dude, he sounds like a total jerk.

Anyways, i'd hate to be one of those reviewers who just screams for an update without saying anything useful, but...

UPDATE PLEASE!

much luv
Jessica Pryce chapter 5 . 2/21/2008
I like this. Have you ever read the book Luna by Julie Ann Peters?
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3