Reviews for Easter James
ShadowJunkie chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
That was sweet. As in I want to bite off my finger sweet, and trust me that's a good thing. I'm glad you mentioned this was a sequel to another story because I woulda been hella confused at a few parts if I didn't know about it and you bet that Id seriously read that other story because dude, you reallywere that good. Character portrayal and story is a 5/5 and I'd wish ti hear more from you soon. I'll definitely get your word around the community so that you'd have more favs and likes. Count on it.
Sorrows Of The Dawn chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
Aw, it's so cute! Sets is adorable, in a clueless way~ _ I can't believe you only got 14 reviews for this! People are insane. *nods* _ You are wonderful~
autumn-annette-19 chapter 8 . 5/12/2009
Whats next, whats next?
xXEzaelePlusMorpheusXx chapter 8 . 4/19/2009
Love this P ! Keep up the good work!
Esquirella chapter 8 . 8/5/2008
Whoa! In front of the 'rents and all, huh? Way cool ending! Can hardly wait for the epilogue!
Thread of Life chapter 7 . 6/19/2008
I like this story a lot. :D

Aww James. Run after him or something!
Esquirella chapter 7 . 6/19/2008
Oh no! Poor Stetson! After all of that, James can't even try to stop him from walking away? That was kind of cold.
Pretty. Odd chapter 6 . 6/9/2008
AW! :D I love them. their relationship is so tumultuos, but that's what makes it authentic and beautiful.
DeletionImminent chapter 6 . 6/9/2008
drunken confessions are awesome. Half serious and meaningful drunken conversations are even better.

Yay for chapter!

I less-than-three it, because ficpress wont let me type proper hearts- oh noes! But yeah- awesomeness.
Howling Cat chapter 5 . 6/7/2008
Aww!

I love this story. I adore it. End of story.

Update soon!
theapathycrusade chapter 3 . 6/7/2008
Haha, I love this story!

I think it's brilliant and this line: "What's the point in dating if you already know who you want to spend the rest of your life with?"

It was great. XD You're excellent at characterization, and Stets is really charismatic as a narrator. Great story.
DeletionImminent chapter 5 . 6/7/2008
m, yay!

eugh, there are people playing pbnoxiously loud music somewhere in my apartment block, and my brains melting, so please forgive my horrible reviewing.

But, i like this story, and the characters, and i look forward to reading more.
Bluorange chapter 3 . 3/12/2008
Aw, I really liked this chapter. Stetson is so jealous, it's adorable! Anyway, keep up the fabulous work.
DeletionImminent chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
Wa!

i love this chapter. It's all confused. Wonderful!

- Sy
gummybaby chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
thanks for the update! Purple hair...yay