Reviews for Blue fairies
Aelfin chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Beautifully written

Your an amazing poet and i dont think this could possibly be a more perfect poem ]

Aelfi

x
Qzie chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Aww... that was beautiful. A wonderful expression of how you used to believe in fantastical things like fairies and, like you said, "I mock you 'cause/ you say you saw a fairy." It's like idealism turned into cynicism. It's sad... but I love it. Wonderful piece. -Qzie
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I really like the whole idea of a fairy tale and how we grow out of it.. it's something everyone can relate to and it was well written

The only thing I didn't like was the beginning... I wouldn't use fairy again I'd just say one... since you use fairy in the first line and the next line...

Other than that a really great piece.. I especially love the part about dreaming and walking away when the person is real

PS If you're bored today check out the review game's review marathon... there's a link in my profile
Tomorrow in Tokyo chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
i think this expresses a lot of things everyone feels at some points in their lives. i wasn't sure where it was going at first, but it all came together in the end... good job!
WickedSilence chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Admittedly it took two readings to understand your poem. But, in the end, I can say that I like it. What I love is the paradox of belief and hope, how you contrast the two and introduce that theme through the fairytale concept. Although, maybe you should switch "there will be a happy ending?" to "will there be a happy ending?", because the first time I read that line I got a little confused. The lack of punctuation I get, considering it's your choice as the poet, but directly following the preceding line, the question is a little confusing insofar as train of thought is concerned. Overall it's a good poem. Cheers!
ilovetheopera chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
M a bit confusing but that just adds to the very open-ended feel of the poem.

Surprisingly, I like it. Repetition of "the mages has disappeared" bit wasn't very evident though, for some reason. I suspect it is simply my overtired brain ignoring lots of things. Also to me it seems the fairy part, "i believed in fairies" somehow doesn't relate to the majority of the poem.