Reviews for Forever's Never Long Enough
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )
RedWheeler chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
I'm gonna review rather quickly right now, since I'm not gonna have much time on the computer this week. Usually I do reading at night, but it will not be available for me apparently.

I don't believe I caught on to any mistakes, I thought ruse was spelt wrong... then I realized, no, I've just never seen it spelt out before. XP And bursted is a weird word to look at. But yeah... didn't really see anything. I kind of caught onto the rhyming right away though, so just pointing that out.

My favourite part was: "We've destroyed ourselves, and fucked with our fates! Spend our time splitting cells, and embracing hate!" That line will so be star-ed out because of the profanity filter. XD I liked it for how truthful it was being, with the evolvement in Science, we just seem to be creating more turmoil in the process.

This song kind of reminded me of a movie I saw in Soc. class last week, it was about the family unit in different periods. Hunter Gatherer societies compared to today, how kids are now "sentenced to 14 years of school" and how adults "need to look busy for 6 hours of thier day" or something or other. Really it was questioning whether we were the smart ones or not with evolution.

Yep. Good job!