Reviews for Feeding the Fire
Insomnia Breeds Insanity chapter 8 . 2/21/2010
It's very sweet. Took me longer to read than most stories this size would because I kept stopping to coo over Dominic.
hyperfuzzy chapter 8 . 3/31/2008
will you be doing any more elemental stories like this? and if you like i can send you an elemental graph. 'sonly incase you havent th'a foggiest of all ten.
DisturbedKittenWriter chapter 8 . 3/30/2008
Yay for cute couples! I am really enjoying this story! Please update soon :D
DisturbedKittenWriter chapter 7 . 3/30/2008
*Squeal* I told myself I wouldn't review every single chapter if i read multiple ones in a day, but I just have to say something! This is way too cute (in a good way)! *squeals again and runs off to read the next chapter*
DisturbedKittenWriter chapter 6 . 3/30/2008
Oh! So exciting! I love this story. In my opinion, it's one of your best so far (which is saying something because all of your stories are pretty dang amazing). Anyways, I'm off to read the next chapter.
DisturbedKittenWriter chapter 5 . 3/30/2008
Aw! Maire is so cute! Oh, and I love the thing you have between dominic and sunny.
DisturbedKittenWriter chapter 4 . 3/30/2008
*squeal* I am sorry I haven't reviewed this yet! I have been so busy! I started reading this awhile ago, but never finished it. It's really good so far! I am going to go finish the rest :D
The Night Muse chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
Oh... i just realized... this reminds me a lot of the Weatherworkers and Pyremages that I write about. Maybe that's why I enjoyed reading it so much? Hmm.

Well my pyremages and weatherworkers are in my story 'Caden Zale and the Spring Bringer' if you're interested.
The Night Muse chapter 8 . 3/17/2008
I enjoyed reading this, it has a nice concept.

Good job.
Estelin chapter 8 . 2/22/2008
this story is excellent. keep up the good work and writing.
seulementmoi chapter 8 . 2/22/2008