Reviews for Under the Stars
lovehopeandwar chapter 16 . 2/6/2009
Cute they are one of my fav couples in all of the stories you have writen so far.

lovehopeandwar chapter 15 . 2/6/2009
Aww thanks for mentioning me in your A/N its nice to know someone thinks about me.

X

keep up the writing babe its good. Really good.
lovehopeandwar chapter 14 . 2/6/2009
Lol shame on Linda. This chapter was funny and my favourite chapter ever that I have read in ages. I wish I could have seen her priceless look after she drunk the wine coolers lol

lovehopeandwar chapter 13 . 2/6/2009
That is so sweet, I am glad she is happy now, and that makes me happy too! :)

lovehopeandwar chapter 12 . 2/6/2009
That is so cute I want to cry. I really is so cute the way you write. Keep it up hun.

lovehopeandwar chapter 11 . 2/6/2009
Aww im glad u liked writing this chapter because I certainly enjoyed reading it!

lovehopeandwar chapter 10 . 2/6/2009
What a bitch! Her sister I mean setting her up again when she knows she is with Aldan, see how great this stuff is for me! It makes me swoon.

lovehopeandwar chapter 9 . 2/6/2009
This is excellent there was just one thing I noticed, you wrote think instead of thick when she was describing her make up. Oh god I sound like a right snob. "Yes madam read the dictionary each night and you should improve." Lol but I really enjoyed reading it you are doing great bdw keep it up.
lovehopeandwar chapter 8 . 2/6/2009
That was really really good to read. Its like when I read your stories I completely forget about all of my worries and everything which has gone wrong in the world and for me. I could read these forever...

Xx

Ps. I have not been able to review for a while because I have torn some ligaments in my leg and lost my grandad who I was very close to.

Number one fan.
Mayuka chapter 15 . 8/21/2008
Interesting chapter. It's a lil short, but not a bad one. :D
lovehopeandwar chapter 7 . 7/16/2008
Wow! She works in a doctors office! I liked this chapter as well! Surprise surprise!

Xx : )
lovehopeandwar chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
Aw! bless that is so sweet! Yet again I loved it!

BDW I hope you dont mind me reviewing go vigorously!P

lovehopeandwar chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
I like this chapter and it is amazing how clear I can imagine all of your authors. As if they are real! I am at school and this is saving me from dying of boredom! I LOVE IT!

lovehopeandwar chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
Shame! Good for her for not paying! I hope she is luckier in future chapters!

lovehopeandwar chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
No I loved it! Regardless of what everyone else might have thought I loved that idea! Its so romantic! P

46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »