Reviews for Illusions and Dreams
Regina chapter 12 . 11/10/2008
XD This took me long enough to review, sorry.

I love this chapter.

And the descriptions... wow. Just wow.

:D
AfterTheRainIsGone chapter 12 . 10/12/2008
omg! wow. I don't know how to respond. (ok maybe i do) So he killed his brother? And he's a sorcerer. I will definitely be storing that info for later use. Great chapter! Can't wait til the next!
AfterTheRainIsGone chapter 11 . 8/22/2008
Oh man! What happens next! This is an amazing story, and different than other fantasies. And forget your English teacher, because your writing is good. Keep your own style! I NEED to know what happens next. I'm not fully sure if I can wait! But I will. Great story set-up so far. Can't wait to see where all of this will lead!

Awesome. )
Regina chapter 10 . 7/1/2008
Your writing has never failed to amaze me. This is a beautiful chapter, and I loved it (as usual).

I like the way you explained everything, it's amazing. Very well done, onee-chan! :D
kittymobile chapter 10 . 6/30/2008
uhm...sorry to say, but this chapter sorta lost me.

I thought it bad that she drank the water.

After that, the explanation of everything made me confused.

So the irridescent thing made sense...after that, i got confused. She had a past life where she was going to be made to hold his court, understood. But, the mother earth thing with the blood and the twins and them being 'bad' or 'good' for seemingly no reason lost me completely. xD. Sorry.

Then her friend liane started to become the one who loved everyone n was loved. I thought the other girl was the important one? Help me understand please? xD. please please? :) heehee.

I look forward to the next edition all the same

keep writing!

Holly
kittymobile chapter 9 . 6/30/2008
Interesting. Maybe a touch too many descriptions, even though they were ingeniously descriptive and imaginative. It's just there were so many they seemed to take over the story a little. Great twists here though :)
kittymobile chapter 8 . 6/30/2008
Hmm, interesting chapter.

I'm liking the food twist and the fact it's any substance, can be water too. I'm really beginning not to trust these guys at all now.

I'm sorry it took me so long to get back to your writing- exams called, you know?:(

Keep writing though because this ish good :)
Regina chapter 9 . 5/31/2008
Oh. My. God.

You have left me speechless.

This was so beautiful. I loved every single description. Brilliantly written, Perpetua.
Regina chapter 8 . 5/31/2008
AIYEE. I'M SORRY I MISSED TWO UPDATES!

Ahem. This was a brilliant chapter, I loved it. I like the whole telepathy thing, it's great :D

And I like how Cadence found the gate "darkly, fascinatingly beautiful". I don't know why, but I liked that a lot.
liminalzest chapter 9 . 5/2/2008
the chapters are like small sips of water, when i really want much more...ok, a tad bit dramatic! but you're doing a good job with the suspense and intrigue.
kittymobile chapter 7 . 4/22/2008
Hihi )

his rough voice grating on my ears.

Lovely metaphor

unwontedly gentle.

unwontedly isn't a word but i'm not sure how to rephrase this./

“What you had was a flashback of your past, of what had happened in your past lives.

There's two had's in that sentence. Take out the second one maybe? )

For one who have

For one whom has

but did nothing more other than straightening up.

straighten

Interesting ending.

Please write more.

I want to see where this story is going to go.

I'm guessing Cain is the 'bad person who she shouldnt have followed' and Master Lucas the one she was sposed to follow...according to him...but she didn't love lucas?

xD

Please write more )
kittymobile chapter 6 . 4/22/2008
Heyya

I'm sorry it's been so long since the last time I reviewed. I got into my newest story in a big way; reading sorta hit the back burner I'm afraid (.

cliché fantasy storybooks

This sounds a little clunky. What about 'cliché fantasy tales' or 'cliché fairytales' ? )

Not to short

Not to a short...or change the girl to girls )

pickled cucumber.

They're called gerkins...but then maybe that's only a word in Britain. xD.

and unbidden tears begun creeping to my eyes

began

I begin tearing up at every small stuff,

began ...and you don't need at and change stuff to thing )

like a latent beast creeping within the shadows

I'm loving that imagery

pro-offered arm

preferred arm

I mean like, this is SO cliché….

That sounded a little immature xD. You've already mentioned cliché near the beginning of the chapter so this feels like you're stating the obvious. It's also a direct thought of hers which you've not done at all yet this chapter. It's out of place.

Oh screw the spell. This was much more efficient.

Funny. I like it.

Though, you've not said where they are. What's opening up? Where? To what direction? What's behind this...opening thing? xD.

Instead of seeing the guard and Liane, what I was seemed to be a ball,

what i was at, since i don't think she's a football or something )

Goth-girls

Gothic girls

“Let’s just play pretend.”

Aw bless. I bet she loves him and he doesn't realise so he wipes her memory but shes loved him all along...or something xD. I love it though. *Reads too many romance stories*

Oh, and the bold with the italics confused me a little. Why so much emphasis? and why on everything to do with her?)

Great chappie though. I'm loving where the plot is going. Don't let your english teacher get you down. Maybe look at what she's saying, see whether you like it and, if you don't, say so and why. Say you want to uphold your own style )
Regina chapter 7 . 4/19/2008
It's absolutely amazing! I love it!

I really like the way you described what had happened etc, and how you showed that there were different sides to Cadence and Cain (the sides to them where they considered using others, etc).

I can't wait for more!
bookbites chapter 6 . 4/7/2008
Again, a marvelous piece of writing. Your emotion and descriptions are just fantastic. Dont listen to your teacher i dont think she knows a thing about writing, please continue to write this amazing story!
Regina chapter 6 . 4/6/2008
Brilliant, I loved it! You're absolutely awesome!

Screw your E-Lit teacher, you rock! :D Don't let her get you down! *hugs*