Reviews for Illusions and Dreams
kittymobile chapter 3 . 2/29/2008
whe new chapter ] yay!

now i can review P and, more importantly, read! D

There was bitter despair eating away at me and it took its toll.

not sure if this should be was taking or not since you have the eating but i like the sentiment. ] nice imagery there.

how he was like

what he was like ]

There was a legend that when you shared breath with a dream-spirit, your fate will be bound with his forever.

Mysterious, sounds intriguing...

straight and true.

nice word choice

I leaned down to kiss her cheek

Foreboding kissed the back of my spine.

these sentences aren't THAT close together but they do have contrasting feelings behind each 'kiss', even if one is metaphorical. i'd leave kiss for the back and change the other one to peck or something ] just my opinion though, of course ]

When she pulled away from me, her eyes were crinkling up with lines, the only marks time left on her.

When doesn't make it a full sentence. 'Then' would. ]

Her face softened and the windows to her soul misted with her past

Beautiful

Only you have the key.”

Blunty says a lot. just the way i like it ]

Great chapter, i only wish there was more of it! Keep writing and i look forward to my next edition D Hope the review was constructive enough for you and not too critical ]
Mimzy chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
wow .. that was amazingly intense for only one chapter! theres more right?
kittymobile chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
This is very good, clever. There's a few times you've repeated something by accident but the idea is super so far -. I'll keep reading this is you keep writing it D. If you wish me to edit it as i read it i will do ].

Keep writing, 'til next time!

Kitty
rockonztar chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Very nice writing, I enjoyed reading this...poem? It's very sad and moving and I like it. Maybe you should consider adding more to it? Just a suggestion. Good work.
Text Addiction chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I really like the poem! but it's not exactly a tale...

it was good though!
Regina chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I thought it was brilliant. It's poetic and moving. Awesomeness. Can't wait for more!
36 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3