Reviews for Agape
twisted.romance chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Nice! Very cute. I think, though, that you shouldn't have that one part with Kaleigh's POV. The fact that most of the story is Oliver's, and only that one part is hers, makes it kind of disjointed. I think you should either put in more of her, or none at all.

Note on title: Japanese is one of those languages where you don't always have to say the subject. That being said, "watashi wa aishiteru" sounds -extremely- awkward. You'd usually just say "aishiteru".
IdeasInTheAir chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Brownies...so classic, they never get old.)

Sorry for taking so long to review this, I've been kinda busy. But I like it, it's not all "Two people who are madly in love with each other but will not do anything about it." There's too many things like that. It really seems good, honestly, and maybe, just maybe, it will stop me from being depressed when Fine Line is over. Just maybe...you'd better get it published, then I could take it with me on vacations and stuff.

My bird wants a bath, one second. *Please hold*

Okay, sorry about that. Anyways.

SAM.

Do I sense the need for my boiling vat of oil? I think I have another stashed away in here somewhere. *searches* Nevermind, I'll find another for him just in case. But I don't think it will be for him, he seems okay.

And I bet this will require a clearing up section or two in the future.

Anywho, it seems like it will be an excellent read, and I am eager to see how it developes. And I will use my psycic powers for Charlie, but I don't really know what I will get. Something about what Keiran is buying? Nah, I'll work on it.

Can't wait to read more.

Smiles for you! And I am making cream cheese muffins now, they are so amazing, so it would be great if the whole world got to try them.

)))))/5 on the Smile Meter.

Danielle)
SongShadow20 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
This was great. Loved the diction you used for Oliver, very smart, and it kinda changed for Kaleigh, gave good change of character, excellent writing, sad ending, but it made for the better, good job, loved it, so bittersweet

(btw: I died laughing on the Dr. joke, I guess it's because I'm silly like that too and make lame jokes at all the wrong times :D) Happy writing!
Karlo chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
nice story, actually, I liked it very much. Just one thing.

Watashi wa is along the terms "I am" and Aishiteru means "I love you"

So you're really saying "I am I love you" Just saying that aishiteru means I love you all by itself :D
Smar chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Definately unique. A promising start. Keep it up.